The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Thursday, 28/10

Good morning everyone!

I’ve had about three hours sleep, all packed, last minute travel insurance booked.

Just wanted to hop on quickly and say goodbye. We have a couple long haul flights, but hopefully I’ll be back on soon.

Have a great day, a wonderful weekend, and we’ll chat soon!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!  cool grin

Asta La’vista, Sionara and safe travels rider.

So much for me to do today, so little motivation to do it.
I need my mojo to return!

Just checked the tide and it’s not going much over 1 meter today at high.

Surf checked by anyone?

MHL data says wave heights are pretty constant at 1m, but the period is increasing but still only at 6sec <Sydney. The wollongong surfcam doesn’t give a very good indicator.

Morning all.

Have a safe trip Rider!

Gday all! anyone lucky enough to be off work and enjoying this sun?

Ah k, bit different down here. 24 and not a cloud in the sky. Tomorrow is going to be 28 and the same! I wish it was my rostered Friday off

finished all my classes for uni 2day now jus have the horrid final exams 2 get through then after then 3.5 months of holidays!!

I’m leaving in an hour for the airport to head to the gold coast til sunday. End of season soccer trip…should be fun! I don’t really like the gold coast that much, but I do like my team, so I am looking forward to it! I haven’t started packing yet so I spose I better go do that…See ya’ll on monday!

1 hour 2 minutes till thursday work is over . . tick . . tick . .

Just been to the vet to pick up one quite disgruntled BW pet…

Goodness knows how, but lastnight out in the yard he managed to cut his top pad clean in half, so it was off to the vets for some stitches and an overnight stay in what I can only imagine to be some 5 star goodness given the $775 bill! Thankfully he’s covered with pet insurance, no seriously, you’re mad not to have it! www.petsecure.com.au

Layin in the back of my car on the beach, watchin a few guys catchin waves. All while I get some work done.

Might call knock off time and go round to a mates for a beer and see if my mojo is there.

Gee I just made it in for today, had a quick trip to the city today. I love spending a beautiful, sunny spring day sitting on my backside for 8 hours driving the same boring piece of highway I have driven way too many times mad

Time for my grumpy bum to hit the hay. Night folks.

You may be on the right track there Mizu, I spent 12 months in Thredbo not just the season. Before that 12 seasons!! and summer was on the beach.

Now I’m in Campbelltown, living with mum.

Is that really beer?

A few hours listening to the surf today was more helpful than getting in the water. But honestly, my missing mojo is way more problematic than missing the surf or snow.

Empire - 28 October 2010 05:06 AM

Just been to the vet to pick up one quite disgruntled BW pet…

Goodness knows how, but lastnight out in the yard he managed to cut his top pad clean in half, so it was off to the vets for some stitches and an overnight stay in what I can only imagine to be some 5 star goodness given the $775 bill! Thankfully he’s covered with pet insurance, no seriously, you’re mad not to have it! www.petsecure.com.au

Awesome dog you have there!  smile