The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Humping Day ~ Lets get down today

Hi ya Folks, Freaks & Friends,

I hope you all get some loving today.

LOL Me no lovin, but ya never know!

Yesterday I didn’t get to the beach, as I carried my board out to the car I noticed a few dings and small holes (last summer stashing it under the car while camping must have pressed it into the road) so got busy repairing them. During the repair noticed more and more imperfections so spent the whole day tidying it up - nice and flat on the bottom know, I need to do a 1200 wet/dry to finish. Dam fibre glass dust!
Could also do with a wax removal/replacement.

I should jump on the ride-on and mow a bit first. Dam grass!

I’ll be an itchy boy by this arvo.

Hi guys!

Such a nice day outside today. It’s my last day in Sydney, we leave tomorrow morning. Just realised we really haven’t sorted out any accommodation or transportation for our massive bags when we get to L.A. (there for four nights). I have two appointments on the North today, lots of packing (doh! Michelle was right!), and other random tasks.

I’ll pop on here whenever I get the chance. Have a good one! smile

Jeremy,

Stoked that you’re making the trip.
Wish I could meet up and ride.
Be Safe.

Gday all!
Been a hectic day, had the House Swimming Carnival on. People everywhere! First chance if had to sit down since 8am. Havent had lunch or anything !

well although its hump day for most, this is the end of my working week. I finished my 2.5 week teaching block..and I leave for our end of season soccer trip to the goldy tomorrow arvo.
Got an interview this arvo for a job sub-contracting delivering for Australia Post…the dollars are supposed to be good so hopefully I get it and can work a few days a week & not have to worry as much with no work over summer. Cross ya fingers for me! grin better go get ready for that interview now, actually!

(Sorry for my absence again!) Just got back from escaping to the coast to celebrate mine & Darkclouds 6th anniversary, only 1yr till we get married now!

Last round of regular season football this weekend and also HALLOWEEN! Yes I know we are not in America but it is still a good excuse to have a party dress up and drink a lot!

I think halloween is accepted these days in Oz. Time to stock up on some lolly bags me thinks - fortunately I always end up with more left over at the end of the night than I actually hand out. grin

Can one of the NoHo folks explain the whole trick or treat thing to me.
I get the kid comes to the door and says trick or treat, so if I say trick, do they trick me or do I have to trick them?

Or do I just have to hand over the lollies (candy) to the little critters?

spaz - 27 October 2010 07:08 AM

I think halloween is accepted these days in Oz.

Yeah I do agree, I must admit that I have never seen the local Coles/Woolworths sell full size pumpkins before. When I made a Jack O Latern a few years ago had to try find a fruit and veg market that actually sold them!