The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up ~ TuesdayOct26

I need a surf report!

i just sliped on my wetty and tried my knee brace over it, sure my foots going purple but it’s not to bad, I’m up for a wave!!
But I don’t want to do the hour drive to find no swell.

In the next half hour please….. I know the tide is coming in so likely no waves until this arvo.

Morning, sorry I don’t have a surf report for you spaz.
Happy Birthday to my sister today !!!!!

Have rockin days folks.

2ft clean, no wind an hour ago @ austi…..kinda of small and gut less but i saw a few little barrels

wouldve went for a paddle but go uni work.

didn’t get a proper look but I’ll second what crackers said from the tiny bit I saw on the way to work. Only today and tomorrow to go & then work is over! I’ll likely only get a few more days work this year (if any!) so we’ll see how the bank account goes…
hopefully there is something around this arvo for an after school paddle.

Good morning everyone!

48 hours till we leave the country. So much to do, so little time. We are having farewell drinks at the Beach Road Hotel in Bondi at 9pm tonight if anyone is in the area.

I wish I had the time to go for a last surf today.

I am so tired and tied up at work! It’s making me go crazysasdnuasndnus!!!U!NUwsj8!!

At least in a couple of weeks I’ll be back on the POW! (But even then I’ll still havve to get some video projects made!)

Rider, hit me up with your number when you’re overthere smile

rider26 - 26 October 2010 12:47 AM

Good morning everyone!

48 hours till we leave the country. So much to do, so little time. We are having farewell drinks at the Beach Road Hotel in Bondi at 9pm tonight if anyone is in the area.

I wish I had the time to go for a last surf today.

Youll be shredding in less than a month. Just think half full.