The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Oh sugar! It’s Monday

Yep, another weekend has passed us by in a blurry haze of indulgences and escapism.

Time to face our reality BWM and swear to never do it again (at least until Friday).

I found three, 4 leaf clovers on the weekend. I’m planning on good fortune to befall me.

Morning spaz, hope that good fortune comes your way. You can do with a bit atm hey !!

Back to the grind, hi ho hi ho, its off to work I go…....

Morning gents.

Epic weekend, tons of fish caught. Can’t complain about that!

I can complain about the chest infection that I seem to sporting at the moment though, not that I’m about to ruin this day. Lovely weather and a birthday to boot…

morning everyone..

feeling reasonably well rested after the weekend so happy about that.

pissed off about webbers luck in the F1 but still another 2 races to go so fingers crossed he can pull it off an get the championship since he’s done bloody well this season.

Morning?
I know we are on the other side of the world from eachother… but I’m heading to bed right now and it is Sunday evening. You are quite ahead of me here on the east coast of the US.
Very interesting.

So, yes, the weekend is over and tomorrow is another day. I just remind myself that it is my responsibilities during the week that allow me to enjoy the weekends like I do.

I had nice weekend. Ran a 4 mile race with my wife on Saturday night. It was a trail race, and it began at 7PM just after dark, runners had to have one light source on them. most either had a flashlight, or a head lamp, we carried both. It was a good time. over 400 runners! I placed 12 out of about 25 in my age group.

This week…. I plan to try and get to Snowflex and ride my new Custom again, possibly on Tuesday.

Hey guys,

Wow, we had such a huge day yesterday. Started at 9am and went till 1am. My sister’s wedding was awesome, non-stop fun. I was the MC and I had such a good time. I walked my sister down the aisle too, which was one of the proudest moments of my life. So sore and exhausted today…

How was everyone’s weekend?

Oooooooooer!

Just back into the office and the hits keep rolling. There’s a box on my desk… from rider containing a sweet BW tshirt, a couple o BWf stickers, a couple of dvds and a mad pair of dragon goggles and lenses!

Life is grand…

Niiiiiice!  cool grin Enjoy dude…

rider26 - 25 October 2010 02:16 AM

I walked my sister down the aisle too, which was one of the proudest moments of my life. So sore and exhausted today…

Gee, must have been a long aisle…. confused

Just been to the Po and I have scored some sweet Tees and stuff, thanks Jez, you da man !!!!!

Azz gives Jez 4 cool smiles cool smile cool smile cool smile cool smile

haha awesome, rider - did you tear up?