The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up ~ Saturday

Yay for summer!

T’storms expected this arvo, so tackle today early then kick back on the veranda with a beer and watch the light show.

Good morning everyone, have a great weekend! smile

housemate’s bday today so its barefoot bowls this arvo at scarbs/wombarra bowlo. Hopefully the weather holds out for us, then its off to some seafood restaurant in the gong for dinner for her tonight. Should be sweet!

Raining here mad 
Off to my sisters place for B’day BBQ for her and Bro in law smile

Morning everbody! Just woke up, had a 14 hour work session yesterday - then went out with some mates till 3.
Don’t think i will being anything like that anytime soon….. Or ever!

cords - 22 October 2010 09:41 PM

housemate’s bday today so its barefoot bowls this arvo at scarbs/wombarra bowlo. Hopefully the weather holds out for us, then its off to some seafood restaurant in the gong for dinner for her tonight. Should be sweet!

bare foot bowls at Wombarra. love it.

I’ve lived in the white units behind it twice over the years.

Last I saw of the barefoot bowls was cords and bf standing in the rain bowling.
whilst I snuck off to play a game in the northern cup (soccer) and now am back trying to study whilst they are still all at the bowlo.

Ahhh summer.. warm enough to stand around in the rain without shoes overlooking the ocean on a patch of green green grass.

Just finished my speech, wedding tomorrow, talk to you guys on Monday!  cool grin

haha yes we did bowl in the rain a little bit but it fined up again. We rode our bikes there & stopped off at coledale bottle shop for some beverages! I got a wee bit tipsy at the bowlo & had to have a nap in the arvo before we went to Bombora for dinner. Turned out a lovely day though.
Crackers works at the scarbs/wombarra bowlo so he can tell you all about the place where time stood still!

I haven’t but crackers possibly has? My housemate just got a job there, too, so she might meet her eventually…