The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up~TGIF

Going for a different title today,
Wether your in a lift line, waiting to drop into a bowl or taken your spot for the next set. You look around and check for familiar faces in the line up

Today I’m seeing the knee surgeon, to discuss what kind of reconstruction to have.

Morning, cruisy day today after a hectic week. I love POETS day when the sun sun is shining and its going to 27.

so glad its friday, this block is killing me! Finishes next wednesday though, so not that long to go. Looking forward to the weekend! Have a good day everyone.

Azz - 21 October 2010 08:26 PM

Morning, cruisy day today after a hectic week. I love POETS day when the sun sun is shining and its going to 27.

Zero wind, the birds are chirpin peacfully and twice as many flowers bloomin as yesterday.

Pity I have to do this city drive.

Merry Friday everyone… self induced pain for me this morning but hopefully the berocca sorts me out. Now i remember why I haven’t been out for drinks midweek in so long.. $6 pints are bloody dangerous haha

Worst Friday ever! have so much work to do!

I woke up quite sore and exhausted this morning after six hours of house cleaning yesterday.

Currently writing my MC’s welcome speech for my sister’s wedding, which is this Sunday.

Our cousin from the USA, who will be my sister’s Maid of Honour, arrived this morning so we are taking her out to dinner tonight.

I need to keep working and packing too; only six days till we leave for Canada!

You sure are packing a lot into your last few days in OZ !!!

You’ll sleep all the way over to Canada you’ll be so exhausted.

You’re telling me…  sick

friday is DONE! Home now and very happy. Bout to pass out for a nap & then maybe have some beers later!

spewin! looks like we prob wont be abseiling waterfalls this weekend. Just goin up on saturday and paddling on Sunday. Should be good fun though. Went for a 30km ride on the pushy today and had lunch with a friend, awesome weather for it!

hahaha just got a call from my car insurance company, and the guy was going over my details, as he read out my email nucking_futs000@blablabla, he realised what he read out (nucking futs) and started pissing himself over the phone. He asked at the start if it was ok if the call was recorded for training purposes, id love to be there when they play that one back LOL

Woke up today and pulled a sickie lol, went out to lunch and walks along the beach with the wench. Than headed home had a rest for a few hours, put on the joggers went for a run (short one) headed up to mizu’s for dinner and found a box on the door step. Got me dragon goggles and there mad i love so thanks guys and rider and everyone else that voted for me my heart goes out to you guys and girls lol…....