The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The lift line~ 21/10/10

Just one more day till the weekend beer time…......

I think I thought of a way to put my knee brace on my wetsuit, off to the beach to try it out today.

Today sux, lots of unforeseen problems with a job. I hate working on rusty old crap.

Boring day of following up invoices, Athletic team entries, umpiring volleyball match and coaching volleyball and cricket. I wish i had some Outdoor Ed classes to do at the moment. Got tomorrow off, so tonight might be beer time for me!

I’m in the middle of steam cleaning a two storey, six bedroom house. I’m not sure why I volunteered for this…  hmmm  shut eye

^^^ cause your a house maid and under the thumb rider now get back to cleaning those window sills!!!!!!!!

Spent the evening burning stuff & blowing up apples, quite fun cheese

Warren Chapstick - 21 October 2010 09:53 AM

^^^ cause your a house maid and under the thumb rider now get back to cleaning those window sills!!!!!!!!

Haha you’re not too wrong at the moment. All the girls are busy with wedding stuff, so they give me the back-breaking labour. The house took about 4 hours of furniture moving and vacuuming before I could even start the steam cleaning. Arrrrrrrrrh!  confused

Oh damn you, you sneaky &*$##@ haha