The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Lift Line ~ 20/10/10 ma humps

Jeremy, i just changed mine trying to check for you. Guessing it’s not locked??

changed it back. It has above the username block the following
*the administrator does not allow change of user name

but still i can change it?

Hmmm I guess the fix hasn’t gone through yet. Thanks mate.

Oh spaz, that would be, sweet. Thanks dude.
I’ll be in touch via a PM.

Off to take #1 daughter for a driving lesson, if you never hear from me again, you will all know I died going Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SSTTTTOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hahaha, nah all good Mizu, she loves me for a driving instructor. I have the “its only a car” attitude, we can fix it or get another one.

I never yell or stress, just laugh at silly mistakes she makes. She has done 7 hours now. I want to find someone with an old bomb so I can take her out into a gravel pit to cut loose and learn how to lose & regain control of a car,

late check in for me today…

Had physio this arvo, he wants to keep up the weekly visits until I leave for whistler and is looking into a brace/strap for my knee - also mentioned possible arthritis as it’s bloody sore when cold… f*** my life.

Don’t spend to much on a brace!!!

If you don’t know my story…..

trust me you don’t need an expensive brace.

Azz - 20 October 2010 08:05 AM

Hahaha, nah all good Mizu, she loves me for a driving instructor. I have the “its only a car” attitude, we can fix it or get another one.

I never yell or stress, just laugh at silly mistakes she makes. She has done 7 hours now. I want to find someone with an old bomb so I can take her out into a gravel pit to cut loose and learn how to lose & regain control of a car,

My granddad taught me to drive. His favorite lesson was to pull on the handbrake without any warning!

And no! You can’t use my old bomb in a gravel yard.

spaz - 20 October 2010 10:42 AM

Don’t spend to much on a brace!!!

If you don’t know my story…..

trust me you don’t need an expensive brace.

yeah from what he pulled out of the cupboard there they were just under $60.. just looking for something so that I’m not strapping my knee constantly as it’s just the ligament for the tibia/fibular joint - fibular has a bit of movement in it so just looking to restrict that so nothing too crazy. Ones they had in stock didn’t apply pressure in the right area so he’s gonna see what he can track down for me. Mainly just a precaution at the end of the day. Basically I’ll happily pay $60 if it’ll prevent further physio visits.

Just slip some neoprene under the brace in the right spot.

Strapping - man do it. Stuff the convenience. I ended up having to strap over the brace (with neoprene underneath) from my ankle to my thigh - every day.

On the 2nd physio visit he told me not to come back, I was doing to good a job looking after it and was ready for a reco - Whatever I was doing, it was right!

The first visit he told me not to go boarding, I DID, every day with two ruptured ligs, cracked bone, cartilage damage a massive bone bruising.

In his words (winter Olympic physio) “medicine is not an exact science”.

Sounds like you could just cut the leg off an old wetsuit.