The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

DR1F7R - 16 May 2015 12:47 AM

Optemistic, actually considered the Jackpot. You’ll have to let me know how it rides.

+1. I was tossing up between that board and the Mountain Twin, very interested to get feedback on it….

Just scored a Burton AK 2l Boom jacket for 50% off!

My new pants turned up today. This year i’ve gone for size XL, which will make this year the first time in about 15 years I haven’t worn XXLs (that always had to be custom tailored so they stay on my hips…)

Am I’m becoming a grown up??

Just bought a Subaru XV 2.0I-S. Very happy! Whacked a Boardworld sticker on it as soon as we got it home shaka

2 x Kingston 32gb Class 10 micro SD cards.

One is for the new tablet which is arriving on monday and one is for my phone.

$30.90 delivered - Yeehoo!

p.s. Blizz - Subies are the best!

Rome Agent Rocker 153

HappyCAMPA74 - 29 May 2015 10:54 AM

Rome Agent Rocker 153

” alt=””  />

Got myself an early birthday present!

K2 contour boots smile

Loved my old northwave opals but they were starting to pack out, the speed lacing system hurts my fingers and I could never do them up tight enough. These are not the colour/style I would have liked but they are so comfy, easier to get on/off and much lighter! Can’t wait to try them out on Friday!!

Air that’s why I have Boa’s as well. Laces and speed laces just were never right enough for me, and I’d kill my hands/fingers trying!

those look a bit Louis Vuitton!

Mudhoney - 20 June 2015 08:56 PM

those look a bit Louis Vuitton!

Funny you should say that, according to the product description the style is supposed to be reminiscent of a hand bag. Clearly they have achieved the desired effect!

Blizz, I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds laces a pain (literally!)

I like em Air, like a good retro-kinda style colors?

I am now living in a new city, and look at a new BoardWorld . . so it’s only fair i get a new phone smile

Just nabbed some fresh wax today. I like to re wax my board every couple of months.

I think Mr Zoggs Sex Wax is the best out there! Super sticky (ahem) and smells awesome! Haha! Maybe something to try and get into the BW store!!! wink

The latest upgrade, Fdome Chateau Titanium series!  This is our current snow accom, absolutely perfect and cozy for two especially on a powered site.  Can fit three if required but two is better and that’s us for 95% of the season.  The upgrade path will be complete by next season and we’ll sell this off before summer.