The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Powder - which one of my boards to use

^ You know me buddy. GRAPHICS over board type. =P

Hahaha damn right :D

Hey, just had a look around online and found the new Jones Mountain Twin 2016 is (almost) available in a 161W.  Supposedly floats really well and is good for most all-mountain riding.  Anybody had experience with this board before?  I’m thinking this could become my only board and offload both of my others…

What size foot do you have to warrant the 161w? 260mm is HUGE lol

TJ, he wears size 12 boots.

Hughman666, the Mountain Twin is an extremely versatile all-mountain/freestyle board. It performs from all-mountain, powder, park… anything really. Definitely a quiver killer.

We have 1 x Jones Mountain Twin in 161W coming in very soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if there’s anything we can help you with.

TJswish - 24 March 2015 11:32 PM

What size foot do you have to warrant the 161w? 260mm is HUGE lol

Hey there, yeah I have a size 12 boot, I’ve always ridden wides, anything with a 26cm+ waist. It’s my curse!

Fair enough. Could get away with a 255 depending on your angles. I’ve heard the Jones boards are all high quality and are super fun to ride.

He’s decided to get the Mountain Twin. Great call.

rider26 - 26 March 2015 06:24 AM

Yep super excited.  Can’t wait for this season to kick off!

Hughman666 - 26 March 2015 11:01 AM
rider26 - 26 March 2015 06:24 AM

Yep super excited.  Can’t wait for this season to kick off!

Bam! SHRREEDD YEEEOWW!

Looks like im a little late to influence the decision but great call mate! you’ve made the right choice, you will have tones of fun on this!!

^ +1 good call.. you won’t have problems with a jones. =)