The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2016 Product Photos by Brand — SIA Snow Show 2015

trentradpants - 25 March 2015 04:58 PM

you can change the name of this thread to things trent wants!!

Arbor boards really are works of woody art!!
And that 3CS bag, WANT!!!!!!!!!

The 3CS “Icon Board Sack” board bag is so sick. Perfect for travel when you have restrictive luggage weight allowances and also when you are staying in accommodation that doesn’t have much space. Perfect for trips to Japan etc. They will be selling for $49.95 (less member discount). We have these three colourways coming in.

Are you stocking all the brands listed here? Trying to narrow down what board to purchase.

Yep, that’s the point of this thread I think.

Plus Jeremy can likely get you stuff in if you really want a specific item.

So much good looking gear!

Some of those boards I would buy just for the “Art”!!!!

HappyCAMPA74 - 27 May 2015 12:35 PM

Are you stocking all the brands listed here? Trying to narrow down what board to purchase.

Not all the brands, but most. Some brands such as Celtek are coming on board later in the year with their 2016 range onwards (their 2016 range is super cool, Santa Cruz collaborations etc.).

Either way, let us know if you want anything, and if we’re not selling it, we can usually track it down.

ClevoCapri - 24 June 2015 10:04 PM

Welcome to Boardworld, ClevoCapri. shaka

rider26 - 25 June 2015 03:26 AM
ClevoCapri - 24 June 2015 10:04 PM

Welcome to Boardworld, ClevoCapri. shaka

You’re only 8 months late!!!!!  teacherboy

I probably welcomed him somewhere else as well. wink

My bad though haha. Just making sure all new members get welcomed (even if it’s 8 months late). teacherboy

Haha, Thanks for the welcome!

Wow! I don’t see a single unattractive board there! They all look great! Makes me wish I owned a board..  wah