The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2016 Product Photos by Brand — SIA Snow Show 2015

2016 PRODUCT PHOTOS BY BRAND — SIA SNOW SHOW 2015

This was the first time I’ve attended the SIA Snow Show in Denver. It was a an overwhelming experience and I was buzzing with excitement the entire time. I pretty much saw every brand and the photos in this thread are just a small selection of what was on show. I had meetings with reps and had the privilege of meeting some snowboarding legends. The on-snow reviews will be coming soon and I’ll post the reviews in a new thread. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Please visit the store or contact us if there’s anything you want to purchase.

JONES SNOWBOARDS 2016
*The 2016 Jones range will be available this season in Australia.

Jeremy Jones at the Jones booth

Jones Sister Twin

ROME SNOWBOARDS 2016
*The 2016 Rome Snowboards range will be available this season in Australia.

From front: Gangplank, Agent Rocker

The women’s boards

390 Boss bindings

YES. SNOWBOARDS 2016
*The 2016 YES. range will be available this season in Australia.

Backed by the only lifetime warranty in the industry

From left: Clark (Shape it Yourself), 20/20, Pick Your Line

DCP holding the 20/20

From left: Standard, Optimistic, Tadashi (TDF), Hel Yes (women’s)

Close-up of the TDF

The Greats

From left: Jackpot, Typo, Basic, Public

The two women’s boards: Hel Yes and Emoticon

ARBOR SNOWBOARDS 2016
*Arbor 2016 will be available in Australia from around November this year

Arbor Australia rep Nathan Costi showing the range

CELTEK GLOVES 2016
*Available in Australia later this year (Boardworld will be stocking)

Snowboarding legend Bjorn Leines showing some of the Celtek x Santa Cruz collab range

FLUX BINDINGS 2016

You’ve read his posts, now meet the man: YES/Now/Flux/Jones rep Amine Yasmine.

NOW BINDINGS 2016

Featuring two new models: the women’s Vetta and the men’s Pilot

3CS 2016

Heikki Sorsa showing his 3-in-1 pro model jacket and vest

This board bag is great for lightweight travel. Folds up into itself into the size of a toiletry bag.

Cooking With Gas

SANDBOX HELMETS & GOGGLES

Snowboarding legend and Sandbox founder Kevin Sansalone

This tech is awesome! Shift lens adjusts to the available light. One lens to do it all.

The Classic helmet has a new venting system which draws in air and circulates it around the helmet

RAD GLOVES
*Available in Australia this season (Boardworld will be stocking)

Probably the coolest booth at the show. Rad Gloves bossman Jez Burns in the booth.

INI CO-OPERATIVE 2016

The outerwear range was super impressive, but so were the water-repellent hoodies. I put it to the test.

SLASH 2016

STEPCHILD 2016

NITRO 2016

SALOMON 2016

DINOSAURS WILL DIE 2016

UNION BINDINGS 2016

CAPITA 2016

DC 2016

RIDE 2016

NEVERSUMMER 2016

Looks great.

This looks awesome hahaha

‘The Greats - Shaun Palmer’ is damn sexy! Wonder who/what the other sizes look like.

Oh wow all that stuff looks incredibly dope! More notably the Yes - The Greats, the Jones boards anndd that sick looking 3CS outerwear!!

Can anyone shed some light on the tech specs of the yes the greats board and how it differs from last years model??

Note… I currently own the 2014 model, but mannnnn id like to get my hands on that fang dang new model!

Also can you mix and match the 3cs heiki sorsa gear with older versions??

Yeeww!

The colours on the Scott Stevens Pro boards are sick.

McCrankypie - 24 March 2015 02:02 PM

‘The Greats - Shaun Palmer’ is damn sexy! Wonder who/what the other sizes look like.

Here’s the 154 Todd Richards.  I’ve pre-ordered this from Boardworld Store.  I also like the graphics on the 152 Cardiel.

surferguy56 - 24 March 2015 03:05 PM

Can anyone shed some light on the tech specs of the yes the greats board and how it differs from last years model??

Note… I currently own the 2014 model, but mannnnn id like to get my hands on that fang dang new model!

They’ve tweaked the sidecut to make it carve even better.  Amine told me it has (if I recall accurately) full-length bamboo, plus it’s made in a different factory this year.  Amine also thought the board had a bigger “sweet spot” than say the 2014.  If you’re at the Hotham shred you can ride mine. thumbsup

McCrankypie - 24 March 2015 02:02 PM

Mudhoney - 24 March 2015 03:46 PM
surferguy56 - 24 March 2015 03:05 PM

They’ve tweaked the sidecut to make it carve even better.  Amine told me it has (if I recall accurately) full-length bamboo, plus it’s made in a different factory this year.  Amine also thought the board had a bigger “sweet spot” than say the 2014.  If you’re at the Hotham shred you can ride mine. thumbsup

Yep, it’s been reshaped and refined. The nose and tail has been redesigned and they improved the sidecut geometry. The core is poplar and bamboo. I can’t state this firmly enough: this board fucking rips! (and I’ll be getting myself one).

Stoked you’ve expanded your range bigtime!!

I’m sure alot of people will get on board.

I know I’m gonna have to take stock of what I’ve got and see if it’s time to get something new from you. =)

Thanks mate. I hope so too. A lot of brands and products we are carrying aren’t represented by these photos. We also have more brands joining us in November (when their 2016 stock drops), including Volcom (outerwear and apparel) and Anon (helmets and goggles) — so stoked on both of these.

you can change the name of this thread to things trent wants!!

Arbor boards really are works of woody art!!
And that 3CS bag, WANT!!!!!!!!!