The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

The green ones would really pop on that board IMO. That’s what I’d go with.

Thanks for the ideas, everyone.  I’ve been agonising over this simple decision for days and have decided on the black.  While I definitely like the idea of giving the set-up a bit more colour, I’m not sure that green is going to really go with the monochrome topsheet that well, and also the sidewalls and possibly base of the board are bright red.  The black bindings do have green highlights anyway and I think that will work well with the board.  The only bummer is the green would have looked killer on some of my other boards, especially the Signal OG.

POW!

nice piece, bkr!

cheap ammo (and I reckon that farmer looks a bit like Rambo):

Mudhoney - 11 March 2015 03:09 PM

nice piece, bkr!

cheap ammo (and I reckon that farmer looks a bit like Rambo):

grin

Great harmless fun. 9c! Could start a Potato Gun army with Orange gun artillery.

Haha, ill bring the heavy artillery.

My spud gun is sitting in my garage. Has 3 different sized detachable barrels. The largest perfectly fits a tennis ball.
Cover the tennis ball in the fluid from a glow stick… Voila, Tracer round…
Spray nitrous oxide in with the hairspray, and it gets about triple the power, the think has some serious kick, but is stupidly loud.

...oooh, i just had an idea of what to do with my old iPhone… :D

DR1F7R - 11 March 2015 08:34 PM

My spud gun is sitting in my garage. Has 3 different sized detachable barrels. The largest perfectly fits a tennis ball.
Spray nitrous oxide in with the hairspray, and it gets about triple the power, the think has some serious kick, but is stupidly loud.

bring your spud cannon to the shred for a bit of avi-bomb work!

DR1F7R - 11 March 2015 08:34 PM

got me this for $49
nothing spesh but will do me for the time being!

That for surfing or kayak, Brad?

$50 for that is a pretty good deal if you ask me…

Summer surfing in vic. And cold weather water skiing. I have a dry suit for kayaking. Maybe warm weather kayaking

Just picked up this lil nug today. Channel Islands Fred Rubble 6’0. Super good all rounder from ya local beach breaks to 6ft indo tubes.

Thanks to crew at Surf Culture Bondi for the hook ups!! Frothing to try it out!

Ill do a little board review in the surf forums soon!!

F@#k!!!! Didn’t realise bohdi was still missing!

That’s epic, Aaron. I hope you pull into many barrels on that thing.

Which FCS fins did you get?