The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

deanobruce - 12 February 2015 11:26 AM
NBG - 11 February 2015 10:36 AM

1 Day Brian head Lift Ticket
2 Day Brighton Lift Ticket
1 Day Park City Lift Ticket
2 Day Powder Mountain Lift Ticket (Snow cat tour to be added if it snows!!!!)
1 Day Heavenly Lift Ticket
2 Day Sierra Lift Ticket
1 Day Northstar Lift Ticket
1 Day Mammoth Lift Ticket
1 Day Big Bear Lift Ticket

FARRRRKK YEAHH!

Hope you get some snow before you trip!

“If you build it, they will come” Ray (Kevin Costner - Field of Dreams)

Could be awesome timing actually.
http://opensnow.com/dailysnow/utah

Looking forward to winter smile

NBG - 12 February 2015 03:10 PM

Could be awesome timing actually.
http://opensnow.com/dailysnow/utah

I hope so buddy! Send some my way aswell if you get a chance!

DR1F7R - 12 February 2015 08:35 PM

Looking forward to winter smile

Sweet set-up.  What made you decide on the Optimistic?

Mudhoney - 12 February 2015 09:21 PM

Had a chat with Jez, and it was what he recomended.
I wanted something shorter, and more responsive in the turns.My TRice is 157. This is a 154.
Its a different profile to the TRice, So as a mate of mine (who probably knows my ride style better than i do myself) pointed out its going to be different, and have a bit of a learning curve. But looking forward to getting on it though smile

If its not my style, i can always sell both boards, and go with something different next season.
Im still pretty noob to the sport, and finding my feet.

DR1F7R - 12 February 2015 10:15 PM
Mudhoney - 12 February 2015 09:21 PM

Had a chat with Jez, and it was what he recomended.
I wanted something shorter, and more responsive in the turns.My TRice is 157. This is a 154.
Its a different profile to the TRice, So as a mate of mine (who probably knows my ride style better than i do myself) pointed out its going to be different, and have a bit of a learning curve. But looking forward to getting on it though smile

If i dont like it, i can always sell both boards, and go with something different next season.

I listened to Jez as well. He talked me into a Yes, The Greats 154 (from memory) after riding a T.Rice 57.

Well I all have to say is I love that board and owe Jez an intimate night in heart  kiss

[quote author=“Azz” date=“1423740097]
I listened to Jez as well. He talked me into a Yes, The Greats 154 (from memory) after riding a T.Rice 57.

Well I all have to say is I love that board and owe Jez an intimate night in heart  kiss

SnowDragon - 13 February 2015 03:53 PM

Haha, well it is valentines day tomorrow. ;P

...why did it buy it so early… :( now i have to wait… waiting sucks.
must invent weather control device to make snow…

ill just have to hang it above my bed once it arrives, until we do get some white stuff…

DR1F7R - 13 February 2015 07:35 PM
SnowDragon - 13 February 2015 03:53 PM

Haha, well it is valentines day tomorrow. ;P

...why did it buy it so early… :( now i have to wait… waiting sucks.
must invent weather control device to make snow…

ill just have to hang it above my bed once it arrives, until we do get some white stuff…

I know this is not very exciting, but I know there are a few BBQ’ers on here.

Picked this up the other day. Great investment!

So far I’ve done a roast pork in the Weber, and a butterfly leg of lamb last night. Both have come out absolutely perfect.

Just pick the meat you’re cooking from the temperature pre-sets, and your phone starts beeping when it’s done! Great for roasts and slow cooking, where you don’t want to keep interrupting the cook to check the meat.

I recently bought a heap of British Pounds and Euros, does that count? LOL

Tills - 24 February 2015 09:11 AM

I know this is not very exciting, but I know there are a few BBQ’ers on here.

Picked this up the other day. Great investment!

So far I’ve done a roast pork in the Weber, and a butterfly leg of lamb last night. Both have come out absolutely perfect.

Just pick the meat you’re cooking from the temperature pre-sets, and your phone starts beeping when it’s done! Great for roasts and slow cooking, where you don’t want to keep interrupting the cook to check the meat.

That is awesome and I now want one!

And yes that counts Blizz! You’re going to have such an amazing time, so jealous!!

Just paid to drive one of these in England!

Cost almost as much as my house gulp

Rego and Third Party insurance for the bike. There goes money I didn’t want to spend….