The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Greatest Movies

Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure

^second that!

Spaceballs

back to the future 1, 2 and 3

first blood, All the Rocky movies, step brothers

Few Die Hards, Step Brothers, Role Models, unapproiately stupid funny movies - Harold and Kumar, the hangover, a few Bond movies (new ones), MR BEAN!!! (OLD AND NEW, as long as its Mr bean!)

Mall Rats

bio dome and fifth element

Anything Tambazz posts I’m in agreement with.

Mizu Britney Spears Kuma - 15 October 2010 10:00 AM

Team America World Police

HAH, haven’t seen that movie since it was on the big screen !

Terminator 2
Batman The Dark Knight
Fight Club
Scarface

Not sure if they are the greatest, but damn good movies!

Home Alone is another movie I haven’t watched in a while!
I sense a marathon… ><

South Park & Simpsons movies.

Mini Shred watches Home movies weekly, absolutely pisses herself laughing. Should I be worried our 7yo gets huge laughs out of dudes get heavy things thrown into their heads?

Not until she starts throwing heavy things at you.

Don’t know about you Azz, but Matrix I was a big fan of.

And Apocalypse Now, I had no idea what it was about but it was being shown in it’s 70mm format in Sydney when I was 19, I was bored so I bought a ticket and OMFG!

Baraka Not a word can be said. Had to pick my jaw off the floor. It is the MASTERPIECE of cinematography. It will be the first BlueRay movie I buy, I’ve already stopped myself buying it 3 times on BlueRay and I don’t have a BlueRay player. I know the day I do get it I’ll buy the player just to watch it on - then I’ll have to get a Plasma bigger than my parents +200cm.
^really, 30mins in and I realised my jaw was hanging open. If you haven’t seen it wait till you see it on film or HD on a BIG tv with a BIG sound system! It’s still good on an average screen but the first time you watch it, make it life changing.

Warren Chapstick - 15 October 2010 08:13 AM

first blood, All the Rocky movies, step brothers

good call warren

City of God, anyone?

Slumdog Millionaire

Zoolander LOL

Men Who Stare at Goats, Stepbrothers and Burn After Reading are def my favourites from the last few years.