The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MTB Thread

Have myself a Giant XtC, (Hardtail 27.5). Keen to get out on the Canberra trails when it warms up a little if anyone is keen.

DR1F7R - 02 October 2014 08:32 AM

Have myself a Giant XtC, (Hardtail 27.5). Keen to get out on the Canberra trails when it warms up a little if anyone is keen.

Hey DR1F7R

Another Canberra rider here. My husband and I both have Giant Trances (26 Dualies). Haven’t been on the mtb for a while but keen to get out soon. Let me know if you’re interested in heading out sometime soon. Stromlo is our main haunt but we head out to Sparrow a bit too.

Haven’t checked out Bruce Ridge but keen too.

Would love to get up and ride Canberra sometime.

Xtc are a nice bike. Used my old bosses a bit. Was good fun flying around some flory single track on a hard tail. Made te trail feel so muh faster. Was only a 26 tho.

The new 2014 27.5 trance advance looks like a sick bike. Would love to get my hands on one.

geniass - 02 October 2014 08:45 AM

Hey DR1F7R

Another Canberra rider here. My husband and I both have Giant Trances (26 Dualies). Haven’t been on the mtb for a while but keen to get out soon. Let me know if you’re interested in heading out sometime soon. Stromlo is our main haunt but we head out to Sparrow a bit too.

Haven’t checked out Bruce Ridge but keen too.

Yeah my mate has the trance as well. Stromlo is one of the spots we’d be hitting.
Dont stress though, i havent been on a MTB in years, only bought this one earlier this year.