The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

rider26 - 25 September 2014 11:42 AM
DylanV - 25 September 2014 11:26 AM

get the Polarized Lens for them jez, heard absolutely great things about them.
Luke the carlton dry rep/host has a pair and says the only time he uses a different lens now is for night riding

I have the polarised lens for my Rogues. I dig them but prefer my normal lenses to be honest.

Harder to look at your mobile through polarised lens.

Ahhhhh

Is that what it is!!

just got a box of smartwool socks and this:

164cm, white base

That profile looks like that will go great in powder!!!!!

yep, going switch will give me some rocker too so it’s win-win

We all know he’s going to spray some powder with that board! cheese

rider26 - 25 September 2014 10:54 AM

My latest. Dragon APXS. So sick! All on sale in our store FYI.

After going through a bunch of goggles I’ve been really happy with the fit/comfort of my APXs. Unfortunately my Green Ion lens peeled pretty badly. Fortunately dragons customer service was top notch and they sent me out a replacement lens. Unfortunately they also started peeling after a couple of days on the snow but I didn’t really want to nag them again. Hopefully you have a bit more luck with your lens a other than that they are pretty sweet!

Gamblor - 25 September 2014 01:57 PM

164cm, white base

drool

drc13 - 25 September 2014 03:12 PM
rider26 - 25 September 2014 10:54 AM

My latest. Dragon APXS. So sick! All on sale in our store FYI.

After going through a bunch of goggles I’ve been really happy with the fit/comfort of my APXs. Unfortunately my Green Ion lens peeled pretty badly. Fortunately dragons customer service was top notch and they sent me out a replacement lens. Unfortunately they also started peeling after a couple of days on the snow but I didn’t really want to nag them again. Hopefully you have a bit more luck with your lens a other than that they are pretty sweet!

Gamblor - 25 September 2014 01:57 PM

164cm, white base

drool

I know a guy that works for dragon and im pretty sure they know about the whole lens peel issue, from what i could gather when he asked me about mine, its happening a bit. id tell them again and im sure they’ll help you out.

So I decided to get some more color into my snow gear for this season..

The Mrs just bought me a an [ak] Swash in Resin color at the Turkey sale… so I have a new jacket waiting for me this December!!!

EXCITEBALLS! =)

(flks, soz for not posting regular likes. I’m going through alot of work stuffs atm.)

I didnt find one thing i liked at the Turkey sale.

But found a few things around the village that are 70% i will be buying.

So I found a few things from the Turkey sale, and from a few shops around town.

Most notably the 3CS jacket I have wanted for a season but could never justify the $$$ or find it when I could.

And also scored a sweet set of goretex gloves

I’ve got a pair of those gloves!!!!!

Wax those puppies and they’ll serve ya well!!!!!

Will be doing just that when we get to the place we are housesitting in Whistler Cay on tuesday.

Pulled the trigger on a new set of bindings and boots today, Union Contact Pro’s & another pair of Nike Kaiju’s shaka