The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Dylan just popped over for a visit. Doesn’t look like he will be getting his board / boots order delivered haha. #DODGY LOL

lol why not what happen ?

Overseas scam?????

yea as jez said they didnt work out, just looks too dodgy to continue with

Booked and paid for accommodation in York, England shaka can’t wait to get up there, I’ve heard nothing but good things!

New dilemma, because i cant get the mountain twin at that ridiculously low price I now have to make a decision between the jones mountain twin and the salomon assassin

Jones Mtn Twin for sure! Don’t even hesitate on that one.

My latest. Dragon APXS. So sick! All on sale in our store FYI.

are the apxs smaller than the apx??

I think that’s what the S would mean. I’d be interested to try a pair since the APX’s are massive and too big for me.

get the Polarized Lens for them jez, heard absolutely great things about them.
Luke the carlton dry rep/host has a pair and says the only time he uses a different lens now is for night riding

trentradpants - 25 September 2014 11:01 AM

are the apxs smaller than the apx??

Yep. The APXS is a medium sized frame. Same as the Rogue and DX.

The APX is a large sized frame.

DylanV - 25 September 2014 11:26 AM

Luke the carlton dry rep/host has a pair and says the only time he uses a different lens now is for night riding

I have the polarised lens for my Rogues. I dig them but prefer my normal lenses to be honest.

DylanV - 25 September 2014 11:26 AM

Sure he didn’t have his Beer Goggles on?????

Was he tryin to chat you up?????