The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone wanna shred Falls Creek next week Mon/Tue or Tue/Wed?

Keen to go as I scored some tickets. Would love some buddies to shred with. Anyone gonna be there or keen to take time off to shred?

Dang it if it were Thu-Fri I’d go.
Those are my days off.

im heading up for the day on saturday

bugger, i got commitments in Euroa on saturday, and in Melbourne on Thursday and Friday next week.

trentradpants - 18 September 2014 02:21 PM

Come say what up to me in the park!!

Yeeeeewwww!!!
Us! Saturday! Hotham! was so thinking it was all over red rover, but my lad on the hill, aka Wildman…. says there’s enough snow for us to have a bit of fun, so….  snake  snake  snake  snake  snake  shred
I’m always scared it could be the last time for the #grannyshredder, so woohoo!!!! glad I haven’t packed the stuff away yet smile

Come to Hotham, shred with the Chill Hill crew shaka

Ahhhhhh I wish!!!! Have fun friends!!! Xxx

Billy - 18 September 2014 09:03 PM

Ahhhhhh I wish!!!! Have fun friends!!! Xxx

we did, thanks Billy thumbsup and that’s it, that’s all… we’re all done for another season. smile Certainly turned on the weather for us… best weather, warm, ... good times

One more weekend for me!

Watched The Crash Reel last night…

Got me pumped for US!

Woot!

urm that is not exactly the movie to get you pumped, at least for me, if anything it made me sad ....

Oh I cried Lano! (i had been getting better but it stirred some things up again for my last night)

But it is so inspirational as well!

And mate-ship and the stoke of the snow…

KP wouldn’t want us to not get stoked because of what happened to him.