The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

He’s leaving us… So lets chuck him a party!

So you have all heard (its not like he hasn’t been bleating on about it for months)

That my young charge is flying the coop!

So lets use him as an excuse to get the gang together to send him off the only way we know how - get the sucker drunk!

Venue to be decided but probably the CBD - somewhere very cheap and cheerful! (he needs to save his pennies!)

Next Monday 22nd Sept

Whose in??

A monday night?

No can do.

I can probably come smile Drunk on a Monday though… lol

Should be a short night if the goal is to get Dylan drunk haha

^^^ this

Blame Dylan for booking his flight on a Tuesday!

But yeah I didn’t say we had to get drunk… Just Dylan!

School holidays + drinks + making sure Dylan actually leaves the country ticks a lot of boxes!

Unfortunately looking at the weather forecast it looks like I’ll be down at the snow getting my last shred on for the season before the heatwave hits.

mad

drc13 - 18 September 2014 09:52 AM

School holidays + drinks + making sure Dylan actually leaves the country ticks a lot of boxes!

Unfortunately looking at the weather forecast it looks like I’ll be down at the snow getting my last shred on for the season before the heatwave hits.

32 degrees in Perth on Saturday.
Get it in now coz the heat wave is heading East after a brief stop in the West….

30 degrees on the goldie today
summer is here bitches
Oh, and catchya round dylan LOL

ozgirl - 18 September 2014 10:18 AM

mad

Not the first and I don’t expect it to be the last time you’ve pulled that face at me!  grrr

LMB - 18 September 2014 10:18 AM

Get it in now coz the heat wave is heading East after a brief stop in the West….

beachndogs - 18 September 2014 11:52 AM

summer is here bitches

Wooo bring it on I love summer! Time to dust off the speedos dance

drc13 - 18 September 2014 12:16 PM

mad

Not the first and I don’t expect it to be the last time you’ve pulled that face at me!  grrr

You could make it back in time!

Its school hols… not like you have anything else on raspberry

ozgirl - 18 September 2014 12:23 PM

You could make it back in time! Its school hols… not like you have anything else on raspberry

This is most unlike you Kim, encouraging someone to spend less time at the snow… You’ve changed!!  banned

You are correct though the remainder of my holidays will be filled with beach bumming, paddle boarding and swiping left so I’m open to offers! LOL

drc13 - 18 September 2014 12:16 PM

mad

LMB - 18 September 2014 10:18 AM

beachndogs - 18 September 2014 11:52 AM

summer is here bitches

Wooo bring it on I love summer! Time to dust off the speedos dance

haha saw my first speedos of the season today.
but also the first boobs, so it wasn’t a bad trade off smile
living across the road from the beach rocks!

drc13 - 18 September 2014 12:28 PM

This is most unlike you Kim, encouraging someone to spend less time at the snow… You’ve changed!!  banned

haha!

I just meant that you ride in the morning before it turns to slush and then head straight to mine from the snow and be in the city for 6-7pm!

I have changed it all about maximizing time with friends and snow - the story of my life basically!

Or were you planning on staying at the snow longer than a long weekend?

drc13 - 18 September 2014 12:28 PM

and swiping left

hang on…

WHAT????