The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

meme snowboards

memesnowboards - 15 September 2014 07:09 PM

Hi guys,

We are pleased to announce that after much deliberation with the crew, we have decided to remove the Twinshreds from our core range for now. It’s untimely death saddens us a bit, but we’re convinced it’s the right move! Thanks again for the feedback guys, you’re helping us shape the brand and we really appreciate it smile

Good call on that one. thumbsup

A move that I’m positive you won’t regret!!!!!  rocker

Yeah im also on the good idea bandwagon!

Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2014 05:43 AM

LOL @trey

When did ya get a pair of RK’s, Mud?????

Got em a couple of years ago from Jez when I won a comp here.  Very nice binders those.

Mudhoney - 15 September 2014 08:25 PM
Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2014 05:43 AM

LOL @trey

When did ya get a pair of RK’s, Mud?????

Got em a couple of years ago from Jez when I won a comp here.  Very nice binders those.

Super flexy!!!!!

A great binder for the Jib Kids!!!!!

I wanna see you bone out that nose grab off the roof racks of the Forester!!!!!

I rode the Meme board all morning today.  The conditions were very slow and slushy so I didn’t get to try the board in pow, ice etc.  My impressions were the board felt light and poppy but still quite well damped.  I’ve never ridden a full rocker board before but had no problem adjusting to this one and was able to carve on it just fine.  It had a nice feel to it and felt like it would be just fine riding all around the mountain.  I’d say the flex was maybe on the softer side of medium.  It seemed to slide over the easy box in the terrain park ok.  The base on the demo board was pretty dried out and I think a good waxing would have made it run faster in the slush, but that’s cool.

Summary: the board is legit.

Also, a big thanks to Ivan for letting me have a shred on the meme board.

Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2014 08:29 PM

Super flexy!!!!!

Haha I’ll see what I can do.  I didn’t actually find them ridiculously flexy, especially across the board.

eh looked at they website and personally i think they have cool graphics i love wild side graphics and no i am not using HOZ line i actually like it.

Although there is no much spec on any of the boards.

Mudhoney - 15 September 2014 08:36 PM
Mizu Kuma - 15 September 2014 08:29 PM

Super flexy!!!!!

Haha I’ll see what I can do.  I didn’t actually find them ridiculously flexy, especially across the board.

The lateral flex should be pretty close to as soft as you can get in a binding, due to the use of Urethane in the highback!!!!!

There’s rumour of the 15 RK’s havin Urethane in the baseplate as well!!!!! * Not confirmed

Yeah Miz, could just be my very sedate riding style!  I reckon my Nitro Raidens felt softer, though.

Cool, good to know!!!!!  thumbsup

Thanks for your review of the Meme Abo Limited Mudhoney. Forgot to give it a good wax first, our bad! Glad you enjoyed riding it though smile was a pleasure riding with you and your lovely kids too smile

lanox - 15 September 2014 08:59 PM

eh looked at they website and personally i think they have cool graphics i love wild side graphics and no i am not using HOZ line i actually like it.

Although there is no much spec on any of the boards.

Hey lanox,

The designs currently on our site are a sneak peak preview. We are finalising the range for 2015 now and once that’s done the full specs will be up. Will keep you posted wink

Awesome Ivan…..