The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Lift Line ~ Hump Day, 13th Oct

Yo, Top of the morn to ya peeps.
Have awesome days now ya hear !!!!!!

That would be me Mizu, I am your Daddy tongue laugh

Howdy yawl.

shock LOL
Your so old Azz!

Nice and wet here in Canberra too- freakin loud out in the warehouse, but at least it’s nice and cool outside cool smile

Good morning crew!  cool smile

Re-booked my aerobatic flying lesson for Sunday, the day after my sister’s fiancĂ©e’s bucks night. Hopefully I’ll be feeling ok by the afternoon.

Mizu, the flight is at 4pm, how’s 5pm pick-up? Bags still packed? (don’t tell Michelle, she thinks I’m going back to Canada with her!)

hey all

Tickets booked for Sweden jan/feb yewwwwww

Stupid 5ft fish tank cracked, 250L!  a week or so ago and im on the hunt for a el cheapo tank on ebay to replace it, so i can take my fish out of their new mini prison….or maybe ill snavel one from uni. that will be my day, unless the wind turns cause there is a bit of swell.

G’day All!

^Rider wanna make sure you have a BAC of 0.00! Drink n Fly your one crazy bastard!

Good point, didn’t even think about that. The flight is at 4pm, I’ll have a few drinks during the night but nothing too crazy. I should be fine by the next day.

Good afternoon everyone hope everyones day has been in cruise mode!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 13 October 2010 02:42 AM

Michelle… check out!!!!

Shhhh! She checks the forums sometimes.  ohh

just another day at school, today. Was pretty fun & went quite fast. I think I’m on learn-to-surf for sport tomorrow arvo so looking forward to that!

oh I forgot - I spent some of this arvo making a shield for my costume for our Viking Betrothal Ale (read engagement party with a viking theme) that is on in a few weeks. My bf made a massive sword (nearly 6ft long!) out of the left overs from his balsa surfboard. Its so fricking cool! I made a little sword, too. I’ve been surprised how fun its been to do it…pics to come later…