The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

meme snowboards

Mudhoney - 12 September 2014 11:16 AM
h0z - 12 September 2014 10:28 AM
Mizu Kuma - 11 September 2014 11:49 PM

Oh, oh, I like the look of the Royale!!!!!

Plus it’s got the word Ale in it, and Iike beer too!!!!!

I also have a pair of black pants that match!!!!!

Oh, and TJ is a Stalker!!!!!

Hahah yeh mizu should get a half of a twin shred!! 

- he wears a dress like me.. But no boobs or blonde hair… So he only gets half! Haha LOL

you sure about the boobs??

What of it, girlfriend?????

You just mad cause you don’t look as good as me do!!!!!

I prefer to call it!!!!!

Ohhhh shit!!!!! LOL

I wonder if we’re wearin the same pants too?????

memesnowboards - 12 September 2014 04:54 PM

Thank for the great feedback rider26 and trentradpants,

We really have spent a long time R&Ding; the Twinshreds, here’s a pic of just a few of the different prototype shapes:

The Twinshreds are meant to be innovative and fun, but I get what you mean as they might be construed as too gimmicky to serious snowboarders and have a potential negative impact. If that’s the general consensus than will definitely have a chat to the crew about it and will let you know what we decide to do.

And trentradpants, you can’t hold it against me for loving boobs and blonde hair! Will PM you wink

Other than my choice to buy a 6er of Guinness on the way home, that’s the best decision I’ve heard today.

Oh yeah boobs ftw!! (Sans mizu’s ample rack)

Mizu Kuma - 12 September 2014 07:56 PM

Ohhhh shit!!!!! LOL

....................dad??????

Will a brunette hobo nip slip get me gear?

memesnowboards - 12 September 2014 04:54 PM

Thank for the great feedback rider26 and trentradpants,

We really have spent a long time R&Ding; the Twinshreds, here’s a pic of just a few of the different prototype shapes:

The Twinshreds are meant to be innovative and fun, but I get what you mean as they might be construed as too gimmicky to serious snowboarders and have a potential negative impact. If that’s the general consensus than will definitely have a chat to the crew about it and will let you know what we decide to do.

And trentradpants, you can’t hold it against me for loving boobs and blonde hair! Will PM you wink

I agree with Mizu re overall credibility loss. What sits wrong with me is the claim of being “innovative” or “revolutionary” bla bla… that’s where you lose me, because being honest they aren’t either of those things. They are fun, more novelty items, and I have no problem with you pitching them as such. Just be careful with your claims would be my suggestion. As an instructor, I think it’s silly and a bit reckless to suggest that beginners should use these as an introduction to snowboarding. This is where you lose credibility with the core market. Just something to think about. And my comments weren’t necessary directed at you, but just general comments about this sort of situation.

The boards look good, you’re going about things the right way by joining this community and listening to people, and I’m sure there are a lot of people on here interested in following your progress. So keep us posted… thumbsup

trentradpants - 12 September 2014 07:59 PM
Mizu Kuma - 12 September 2014 07:56 PM

Ohhhh shit!!!!! LOL

....................dad??????

I literally lost my shit then!!!!! LOL

Ivan from Meme dropped by this evening and brought around a Meme stick for me to try.  He tells me it is rockered, mid-flex and has carbon stringers and bamboo in the core.  I’ve just bolted my Flux RKs to it, so will give it a try tomorrow, weather permitting.  Ivan seems like a really nice bloke so I hope it goes well for him and his crew.

that floor looks filthier than K2’s nip!

trentradpants - 14 September 2014 09:26 PM

that floor looks filthier than K2’s nip!

LOL

LOL @trey

When did ya get a pair of RK’s, Mud?????

Hi guys,

We are pleased to announce that after much deliberation with the crew, we have decided to remove the Twinshreds from our core range for now. It’s untimely death saddens us a bit, but we’re convinced it’s the right move! Thanks again for the feedback guys, you’re helping us shape the brand and we really appreciate it smile