The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard pants fit preference

Poll: Snowboard pant fit
Total Votes: 23
Relaxed (baggy)
Regular fit
Tapered (slightly skinny, more fitted)
Skinny

How do you like your snowboard pants? I’m starting to do orders for next season and I need your opinion. Thanks! thumbsup

I went regular, but would also take baggy (not ultra baggy though).

Getting some camo?

Yep.

rider26 - 04 September 2014 04:39 PM

Yep.

rocker

Skinny in the waist, roomy in the thighs and short in the legs thanks boss! (I hate finding pants that fit!) LOL

Ive always been a baggy kinda guy, but after throwing on some fitted 3cs pants, i think i may have converted. Maybe… wink

surferguy56 - 04 September 2014 08:05 PM

Ive always been a baggy kinda guy, but after throwing on some fitted 3cs pants, i think i may have converted. Maybe… wink

Same boat here!!  (after buying my second pair of thirty two blahzay pants (mens pants… Really baggy.  (super comfy and lots of pockets!)

I brought a pair of betty rides skinny-flared leopard print pants (I really wanted leopard print ones!) on sale… Apart from the lack of pockets (2 on the font that just fit my phone. Pass/keycard and lip balm… - my 32s have 6 and fit that, plus museli bars. A flask. Portable phone charger. Bag or tiny teddies or shapes..  Snowboard lock.. Etc) I’m loving them… (and actually look like a girl now!!  haha LOL)

I’m an inbetween fitted and baggy kinda guy.

I’ve got a few pair of pants from baggy (sessions) to holden skinny jeans and fitted 686 and burton… I guess slightly relaxed.  Although the way I’m eating my way through winter baggy will be tight fit soon… =P

Um I wear ski pants when I board… ‘nuff said really! LOL

ozgirl - 05 September 2014 09:55 AM

Um I wear ski pants when I board… ‘nuff said really! LOL

The shit gangster baggy look needs to burn!

I’m all about fitted to almost skinny (you know you wanna get the same
Ones as me Jez, we can be camo buddies on whis)

Skinny pants are the worst thing to happen to snowboarding…

i wear whatever goes best with my jack daniels racing jacket. Normally its my best jeans but some days its just too cold!!!

there is gangster and then there is ‘not tight’. No bum hugging ski pants for me!

I am perfectly happy for people to where whatever the heck they want, but for me when the pants are so tight that they tuck into the boots, all hope of style is lost.

trentradpants - 05 September 2014 12:28 PM

i wear whatever goes best with my jack daniels racing jacket. Normally its my best jeans but some days its just too cold!!!

I bet it’s not as good as my Holden Racing Team jacket!