The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

UPDATE: You can post on the forums again

Sorry, we know you were locked out for the last 20 hours. All fixed and back to normal now.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Woohoo
Thanks!
I better get on with that review now smile

Looking forward to it. shaka

rider26 - 01 September 2014 10:52 AM

All fixed and back to normal now.

Good to be back!

Just a heads up it looks like pinned threads now can’t be viewed if you aren’t logged in.

Edit: Hmm also seem to be having issues when logged in accessing some threads I’m getting

“Error
The following errors were encountered
You are not authorized to perform this action”

On the bacon thread if I click the main thread (so first page) I get in but if I click the 56 (for pages 56) I get the above error.

Hmmmm looking into it. We made some improvements but it looks like it needs some tweaking. Please let me know if you notice anything else. Thanks.

Test

rider26 - 01 September 2014 11:39 AM

Hmmmm looking into it. We made some improvements but it looks like it needs some tweaking. Please let me know if you notice anything else. Thanks.

Will do, just confirming the error is happening to me on all threads if I click on any number other than the 1st page.

Yep, I think I know what’s going on. Will update you shortly. Thanks for letting me know.

drc13 - 01 September 2014 11:34 AM

Edit: Hmm also seem to be having issues when logged in accessing some threads I’m getting

“Error
The following errors were encountered
You are not authorized to perform this action”

On the bacon thread if I click the main thread (so first page) I get in but if I click the 56 (for pages 56) I get the above error.

I get the same thing when trying to open the last page of the Hotham thread.

If I open the first page I can get in fine though.

I got the same thing with the Daily thread.

I’m sure Jez and team have worked it out but I was just looking into it and it simply looks like the hyperlink is broken there is a “/” left out before the P15/P30 etc.

Hey guys,

Yes, we are aware of the problem and we know how to fix it. Might take a little while though.

Until then, if you get the error, please just manually put a / in between the thread ID and the page number.

i.e. forums/viewthread/5370/P825

drc13 - 01 September 2014 11:50 AM
rider26 - 01 September 2014 11:39 AM

Will do, just confirming the error is happening to me on all threads if I click on any number other than the 1st page.

happening to me too! :( I can click in from the title and click last page.. and its fine - so im just doing it that way smile
(but if I click the last page number it happens)