The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld T-shirts have arrived - order here

Oh hello! 100+ posts, didn’t even notice until now, would have been nice to have had one of these tees to rock at the mountain over the weekend. Nonetheless, better late than never!

I’ll shoot you an email rider grin

BOO-YAH 100 Posts so stoked now i can finally get a shirt

Nice one dude, shoot me an email! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

rider26 - 08 September 2010 07:08 AM

Nice one dude, shoot me an email! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

just did dude smile

got my t-shirt and member of the month prizes today - super stoked! The instructional DVD is perfect & has got me frothing to try some of the things on it. I’d heard from a few people that the snowboardaddiction vids were good & enjoyed the teasers but the real thing is sick!

thanks heaps, rider! much appreciated!

No worries cords, stoked you liked it! smile

got my shirt+stickers today much appreciated rider…

thanks again

mens loose fit size large

thanks mate

No worries fatima4u! Send me an email with your address - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) smile

Hey guys,

We are temporarily closing this promotion over summer. Don’t worry, it will be back before next winter. If you reach 100 posts during that time, you will receive your free t-shirt as soon as we re-open the promotion (probably April/May, 2011).

If you reach 100 posts before this Friday (15/10/10), email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and we will send your t-shirt.

Thanks for playing!  cool smile

Thanks for the shirts Rider! smile

Do I hear a tshirt design competition next time?? smirk

T-shirt design contest would be rad. We will definitely have some sort of graphic art contest next year.