The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best all mountain board

Looking at getting a new board this season and I’m not sure where to start looking.

I’m doing a season in aus atm and will be heading over to Canada at the end of the year.

I want to do more park this year as well.

I ride 146-148.

Welcome to Boardworld. cool smile

I assume by your screen name that you’re a girl? wink

While it’s hard to define “best” in regards to snowboards, my immediate suggestion would be something like the YES. Hel. I’m suggesting it because it’s one of the best performing, most versatile female snowboards on the market—whether you’re riding park or deep Canadian pow. It’s Helen Schettini‘s pro model and she rides Whistler and is one hell of a rider!

Note: the board linked above is the 2015 model which is why it’s not on the YES website yet.

Also feel free to get in touch with me directly for a member discount on any of our snowboards. jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

Hi Emma,
My boyfriend bought me the yes hel board Jeremy is talking about, I have only ridden it it japan, niseko but it amazing.

Went perfect through powder runs, it’s light and pretty flexi, I’m not an experienced rider but i loved using it in niseko.

Catered for everything, my boyfriend rode it in the park and loved it.

I would recommend it.!
smile

Sweet thank you!