The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

IT’S DUMPING!

Doh sorry! will send again when i get home (don’t have the draft on my phone…)

Whew, sounds like it’s going to be a great pow day in Perisher, but can’t go this weekend, hope midweek next week!  shred  v

Man, did everybody go to Perisher today?!

Suckers. Got a close park off the road, parking dude commented how bored he was!! Hung out while I pulled on me boots listenin ta toons cool smirk  and then I head up,  and I see tracks but no people?!  Four hours (4) and every run I get a fresh line!!!! (! For mizu) Spent after half a day, but bloody snow was GOLD.

shaka !!!!!

Thredders Rules!!!!!

That’s awesome, mate! Stoked you got to shred pow! shaka

Was bloody good!! Hope anyone that went had half as good a time!  ! rocker

i really hope it keeps puking until friday morning and then magically becomes a bluebird day with no crowds cheese

Thredbo looks a whole lot better than Buller did!

High winds and snow all day. At least the bad weather kept the crowds away. Still had a ball regardless!

SnowDragon - 28 June 2014 05:34 PM

Man, did everybody go to Perisher today?!

Suckers. Got a close park off the road, parking dude commented how bored he was!! Hung out while I pulled on me boots listenin ta toons cool smirk  and then I head up,  and I see tracks but no people?!  Four hours (4) and every run I get a fresh line!!!! (! For mizu) Spent after half a day, but bloody snow was GOLD.

Shhhh!
Perisher die hards know Perisher is the best resort in Australia with fresh pow and wind…

Why do you think I was posting webcam images of patchy sections of Thredbos lower runs. wink

Can safely report that falls is epic today!!!

Spent half a day at Smiggins Holes just riding through the trees. So much fun!

I’m happy to report that even Perisher liked my photo on twitter with the #nojez LOL!

blizzard_22 - 29 June 2014 07:22 PM

Spent half a day at Smiggins Holes just riding through the trees. So much fun!

I’m happy to report that even Perisher liked my photo on twitter with the #nojez LOL!

HAHA! YES! Im pretty sure that was my doing.. Sorry Jeremy wink xx

Snowed all day at Hotham.  Falling snow was a bit wet on the lower slopes but there was fresh to be had all day.  They are starting to put some stuff into the Swindler’s rail park.

I agree mud! I was saturated by the end of the day! Snow got heavy but still had fun!
Got up super early and got some great runs down HV thumbsup

Will be back in a fortnight!

Bit more of an action shot (that’s me!)  GoPro was covered in snow, so sorry about the pic.