The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Role Call ~ 07-10-10

Morning everyone (well morning in Australia)

How was the yoga Jez?

K2, did you leave work yet?

The rest of you, sit quiet while we do this, no idle chatter…...............

second thoughts, chatter away, makes the day go faster cheese

morning

Took you within 1 minute to change minds or was that personalities that changed Tambazz?

Spent last night setting up my LCD, DVR, sound system, video transmitter (to steal Foxtel) and computer network at the end of my bed. Turned off morning alarms for the first time since.. forever!

Woke up today grabbed remote instead hitting sleep and watched ‘Stoked’ Now that is a way cool cartoon!

Morning all.

Quite a productive day here, clocked in at 5:45am as usual, got some drawings done, been out to a couple of sites and to boot, it’s almost lunch time!

Mornin, not very productive today, and 5 hours to go . . sigh . .

Yeah I’m here.. mentally.. physically I’m at work but not doing too much, mainly sorting stuff out for whistler - getting quotes on travel insurance and sorting out transfers from the airport up the mountain.

Mizu Kuma - 06 October 2010 11:39 PM

And your leavin that work place???  wink

yep.. 5th of November,  just counting down the days now.

Yeh, i left but now back haha
Didnt leave till about 8.45 last night.
At least i didnt have to start till 9.30 this morning

haha yeah pretty much mizu

as cords said in the other thread, it’s ROLL, not role.

this seems like another ‘how many posts do you have thread’

Mizu Kuma - 07 October 2010 12:47 AM

Role • the function assumed or part played by a person or thing in a particular situation : she greeted us all in her various roles of mother, forum member, friend, and daughter | religion plays a vital role in society.

Call • summon (something, esp. an emergency service, forum member or a taxicab) by telephone : if you are suspicious, call the police.

Role Call • the act of urgently summoning one that plays a vital part in a society such Boardworld

Thanks Mizu- you have inspired me to look up snowboarding definitions in the Urban Dictionary smile

Mizu Kuma - 07 October 2010 12:38 AM

Sounds like you need SNOW Gamblor, and fast!!!!

you aah correct, sah

Tambazz - 06 October 2010 08:26 PM

Morning everyone (well morning in Australia)

How was the yoga Jez?

K2, did you leave work yet?

The rest of you, sit quiet while we do this, no idle chatter…...............

Yoga was awesome! I’ve completed about 20 sessions now. I am probably in the the best shape I have been in for years. My body is stronger, I’m getting really flexible again, and it’s allowed me to work on my mental focus. Best thing I have done in a long time! Can’t wait to get back on the snow!  cool grin

Perhaps just have a “small talk” thread, rather than start a new thread everyday as surely that would be bound to take up some valuable BW bandwidth/storage…

I’m here again today.

Lazy start to the day with some net nerding. Just went for a paddle at the wave out the front (my fave wave of all time it must be said!) but the darn southerly got up. There were still a few fun ones to be shared with some of the kids I teach…Its funny hearing them calling me “Miss!” in the water…my mates think its hilarious. Gonna have some leftover quiche for lunch then go do some organising stuff for our summer 7s soccer team, so crackers doesn’t have to do it…then if the weather holds up its roll up soccer at 3.30 which is always fun!

Empire - 07 October 2010 01:49 AM

Perhaps just have a “small talk” thread, rather than start a new thread everyday as surely that would be bound to take up some valuable BW bandwidth/storage…

Hey Empire, where’s Tills been lately?