The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FIFA World Cup Fantasy & Tipping Comps

First goal of the world cup, own goal LOL

Argh, too slow :(

Can I sign up and be 1 game behind? or can you give me Brazil… cause who didn’t tip them (I did in my other comp)

Just join. Brazil win was only 9 points (nothing). I don’t know how to adjust anything (I doubt it’s allowed).

I had Neymar and Oscar in my team. LOL

:( Even though none of the players have played, I don’t qualify to get any points in round 1. Guess I wont play.

Can you join the regular (non fantasy one?)

Anyway its your own fault!

Snooze you lose, don’t you know you should be checking BW hourly???

LOL

Been running around like a mad man… and I normally check BW more at work than home hahaha.

Moving into my new apartment today. Stoked… Now I just need the job to pay for it…

————————————

Anyway, I’ll just work out my first round score and post it here and see where I would have come smile

TJ, you done with Canada or going back? Looks like you had a bloody epic trip either way. wink

EDIT: You’ve only missed one game (in tipping). You can still put in for the rest of the round, I think.

Currently done. Who knows what the future will hold. (Pretty sure they upped the age to 35 so I got a few years up my sleeve.)

Or I got a English passport so there is a wealth of options there alone smile

TJswish - 13 June 2014 07:18 PM

(Pretty sure they upped the age to 35 so I got a few years up my sleeve.)

Does anyone actually know about this for sure? Being 32 I’d be very interested to know!!! I tried researching it a while back but couldn’t find anything.

cords - 14 June 2014 05:18 AM

Does anyone actually know about this for sure? Being 32 I’d be very interested to know!!! I tried researching it a while back but couldn’t find anything.

I checked the other day hoping to invoke the new 35 clause.  No joy. Still 32

cords - 14 June 2014 05:18 AM

I’m very interested in this as well. I just got what I thought would be my last, so I have to apply for residency during this time. A change to the policy could potentially change my strategy.

Miss Jenna you bet with your heart and it paid off this time!

Currently First…

rage

As if I would tip against the Dutch! Ever!

Jenna is killing the tipping comp. shaka

I had a killer first round in fantasy. Currently sitting in 33rd place in Australia. raspberry