The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Retail therapy!

3CS jacket, DC hoodie, Rad socks

Is that the jacket you got in Jindy or did you get another one?

^jindy

Yeah Jindy from ESS, first shop I walked into when I got there!

Just paid for the my new ride, 156 Slash - Happy Place (2nd board from left)

Graphics are beyond terrible so will be getting Mr Radpants to make me up a sweet top sheet to cover the shit-ness.

Dick Board Mark II !!!!!!

trentradpants - 11 June 2014 09:03 PM

Dick Board Mark II !!!!!!

It will be deans body with a penis in place of his head LOL

Dont get me wrong, im all for the dick board mark II, but theres nothing wrong with those graphics

Trent I am keen for a board cover…

How much we looking at?

ozgirl - 12 June 2014 01:28 PM

How much we looking at?

Depends i guess.
If you come up with the art (or atleast supply what you want) lets say $30
If you need a design done or alot of work done to the art elements you supply, ill start at $60 dependent at how much is needed done

deanobruce - 11 June 2014 08:28 PM

Just paid for the my new ride, 156 Slash - Happy Place

Just looked up the specs of the board and I like the sound of it i.e camberish, flexy and sintered! Is 156 a size up for you or have you tubbed it on since we last met?

trentradpants - 12 June 2014 06:28 PM
ozgirl - 12 June 2014 01:28 PM

How much we looking at?

If you come up with the art (or atleast supply what you want) lets say $30

Ok I think I’m going to have to do this for my old pink and purple rossi jibsaw, I have zero design/art skills but sure I can just rip a graphic off something else?? Very much open to suggestions as I’d probably get it done ASAP as now’s when the rock hopper jibsaw is likely to get most of its use.

I am thinking of getting a bunch of photo and sedning them through to Trent and he can put them on the “board”.

Might send through a couple of logo’s/Stickers

I.e get him to put the BW “sticker” on the top sheet and maybe this grin

thoughts?

DylanV - 12 June 2014 12:39 PM

Dont get me wrong, im all for the dick board mark II, but theres nothing wrong with those graphics

I dont like them at all. You have shit taste!

drc13 - 13 June 2014 10:20 AM
deanobruce - 11 June 2014 08:28 PM

Just paid for the my new ride, 156 Slash - Happy Place

Just looked up the specs of the board and I like the sound of it i.e camberish, flexy and sintered! Is 156 a size up for you or have you tubbed it on since we last met?

Yeh i usually ride a 154, but after speaking to Finney (Rode a 2013 Happy Place in Whis) and he weighs slightly less than me and was thinking of going up to a 156 for the pow so i opted to size up.

Finally grabbed this on the weekend! (The Weber, not the dog)

Been hanging to get it for a while but never got around to it. Can’t wait to do a roast pork. Will have to wait a week or two for a free weekend though.

Awww cute photo!

One touch?? Gas? CHEAT!

(don’t mind me, just jealous - i can’t freakin master my charcoal weber rage you have done the smart thing)