The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Great Count Down!

We are getting down to the pointy end peeps!

Only 14 days or 2 weeks to go!

Every little bit helps from now on, so do your snow dances well!

I will be taking one for the team and heading down tonight. Snow dance on front valley at 7am tomorrow!

Thanks for updating oz, just haven’t had much time with things being hectic lately.. 

Here is a little dance inspiration for you!

dance dance dance dance dance dance  shaka

13 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!!

And it looks like the temps staring to drop towards the end of next week!! Yeww!! Bring on some snow!!!

Hottest May on record…

The weather boffins claim that a shit start to the season is actually a good thing for a bumper overall season.

I am liking that theory since the last couple of season we have had a good June’s and then shite…

Here’s hopin’! clap

Double.

I was saying just that earlier today.. if the season doesn’t start till a bit later we should, in theory, have snow for later/longer in the season!  contemplating if I apply for a few extra days in Sept… but might wait and see how its going closer to then smile

ozgirl - 24 May 2014 07:06 PM

The weather boffins claim that a shit start to the season is actually a good thing for a bumper overall season.

I am liking that theory since the last couple of season we have had a good June’s and then shite…

Agree 100% Kim. I reckon after this 6 month summer stops, there will be a HUGE cold snap! Hello bumper aussie season

Calm before the storm people!!  nutjob

12 days to go!

Posting this from Jax’s at Perisher.

It’s cold down here but not cold enough. No snowmaking, which is a big difference from this time last year when they were running all morning.

ozgirl - 25 May 2014 08:46 AM

12 days to go!

Posting this from Jax’s at Perisher.

It’s cold down here but not cold enough. No snowmaking, which is a big difference from this time last year when they were running all morning.

Must be like a ghost town at Perisher now compared to the usual crazyness! Pity that they haven’t been able to get the guns cranking would be nice to get an early season session in.

Having said that surfing in boardies all weekend and snow starting to fall in NZ so won’t complain.

Haha, not quite a ghost town! There was almost 130 of us up there!

A punter actually stopped and asked me if there was anywhere open for coffee. I said no, I wish!

And she said ‘oh there is so many of you guys I thought they might have opened something!’

did you glace up the hill and then politely ask them if they were high? LOL

Haha!

Actually another funny story.

I went out to my car about 6pm and there was a couple cooking up dinner on a camp stove from the back of their car,  in the car park. Pretty sure they weren’t “one of us” but have no idea where they slept!

11 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!