The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

AWSM Brand — Now in stock & we’re offering a deal

Hey guys,

Stoked to announce that we now have AWSM in stock!

View the full range of belts here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/brands/awsm

I have tested these belts myself and they are really good. They are super stretchy so they are very comfy and perfect for shredding. Also the buckles are hardened plastic so you can wear them through airport detectors.

Anyway, we are offering an introductory deal… buy 2 belts and you will receive a 20% discount.

Torstein’s Nicole Belt

Check ‘em out and let us know what you think!

how long is this going for?? i have zero dollars but i will get some next pay!

I think we’re saying for this week only (but let me know if you need longer).

If I hadn’t already brought enough 7/9/13 belts to last a lifetime, i’d be all over this! clap

Dis is AWSM

just went to store and found this, what size is free?? LOL

LOL well, in that case, I’ll take one… Thinking I might grab the black mutant belt.

Hahaha, that shouldn’t be. I might take a few too, in that case. LOL

Thanks for letting us know. flushed

dont worry, it was only size that was free.
If it was price i wouldve ordered atleast 10 of them suckas!!!! LOL

love the blue colour - would go with my outfit nicely

Just a reminder… wink

Full range: AWSM Brand

Received my two AWSM belts today from Boardworld.
Have to say I’m pretty stoked on them!

The quality of the build is awesome. They don’t feel cheap at all. The plastic buckle is solid and no signs of joins or anywhere it would potentially break.
The colours are just awesome. I got the Nicole belt in black/green as pictured above. And the shoe-lace hybrid belt in black belt, blue lace.

Nicole Belt:
The belt is made up of a multiple thread weave, which looks pretty cool. Combine this with the stretchy material, you get one comfy and functional belt. I plan on wearing this belt whilst snowboarding. Ive tried wearing belts before while riding but find that they cut into my hips or stomach while bending down to do up straps, or hucking myself about. But this wont be a problem for the AWSM. It has an inch or so of stretch in the band. But isnt too easily stretched. It rebounds nicely too. So will hold your dacks up but move with your body too.

Mutant Belt:
Being a skater, I tend to not wear belts but shoelaces. Most skaters probably started this because of going through lots of pairs of shoes and having lots of spare laces. So they were always around if you needed something to keep your plumbers crack from saying gday. But its also very comfortable and easy to wear a shoelace. The problem is they lack support and tend to rise above the pant line and only hold onto the belt loops. The Mutant belt is a winner as it has webbing at the back and laces at the front to tie with.
I wore it today and it is comfy but still has the easy of use and low profile of a shoelace .
For the price you would be crazy to not at least try these belts.
Get the Nicole if you like regular style belts or one for shredding. Get the mutant if you want to try something a bit different

Awesome, thanks for the review!

a review of a belt…....now ive seen everything!!!
I think i may have to purchase one of those mutant belts, the bright colours have sucked me in. Im like a bowerbird but for fluro colours!!!!

LOL they were worth the review
They aint no ordinary belt!

Oh and they are eco friendly thumbsup