The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Great Count Down!

ozgirl - 15 May 2014 01:25 PM

Muddy, fingers crossed the system stays on track for the 24-26th. I will be on the ground in Perisher so will have live updates!

I’m heading to Hotham for a working bee this weekend. If I find 1 square cm of snow i’m totally going to claim first tracks this season!

21 days!!!!

20 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!! 

Yeww officially less than 3 weeks!!  dance

19 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

18 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

I am heading down this weekend!

Fingers crossed that the system that is predicted this weekend will come off! (actually maybe it is early next week)

Something else to note. I saw on the darkside that the DA for the new super halfpipe (courtesy of Mr White) has been put on hold.

Depending on what time we get excused on Sunday I might do a sneaky trip to guthega and check out the new quad.

17 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

I also forgot to mention that all the cams have been switched on now.

I think a few have changed angle/aspect…

Looks miserable down there today :-(

Yeah that miserable weather is here in Canberra too, cold and the rain is coming in too.

still a bit warm in Melb, although more showery this week.  Hope something nasty turns up in the next couple of weeks!

There’s still time for the coooold to arrive!! Piss off global warming….

I’m becoming a skeptic merely in the interests of the snow sports community. I therefore subscribe to the somewhat lesser known theory .... Global Cooling !!! FTW   cool grin  rocker

I’ve always been a skeptic for purely snow reasons!!

Oh and

16 days to go!!

Just read the latest MW snow outlook, there maybe might be a little snow for opening weekend, if it’s shit I think I might go to Fiji instead and wait till a little later in June, seems I might be having some time off later in June anyways!

15 days to go!!!