The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Great Count Down!

My local shop moved location and had an opening sale so naturally I bought a bunch of stuff. so pumped for this upcoming season. I’ve been spending so much time watching snowboarding videos all over the internet. don’t know how much longer I can wait before I go get myself a truckload of ice from the local ice skating place, and make a jib setup in my yard.

iamaperson - 08 May 2014 08:39 PM

My local shop moved location and had an opening sale so naturally I bought a bunch of stuff. so pumped for this upcoming season. I’ve been spending so much time watching snowboarding videos all over the internet. don’t know how much longer I can wait before I go get myself a truckload of ice from the local ice skating place, and make a jib setup in my yard.

Perisher has made some snow and had built a jump yesterday, just go there shred

If you live in canberra id be keen to setup a jib!

tracvks - 08 May 2014 09:09 PM

Sounds like Canberra LOL I know Adrenalin moved recently, I need to check out their new store. They had outgrown Braddon.

28 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

Officially 1 month to go!!!

Well I think the more accurate term is 4 weeks H0z!! LOL

Actually SHEEEEEEETTTTT!!!

hang on a minute whilst I

nutjob  nutjob  nutjob

Haha as long as that’s snow dancing (and or going crazy), ill allow it! LOL  dance

blizzard_22 - 09 May 2014 08:25 AM

Sounds like Canberra LOL I know Adrenalin moved recently, I need to check out their new store. They had outgrown Braddon.

Ohh yeah haha, I agree but the old location was so sick. Let us know what the fyshwick store is like if you head out v

tracvks - 09 May 2014 10:53 AM
blizzard_22 - 09 May 2014 08:25 AM

Ohh yeah haha, I agree but the old location was so sick. Let us know what the fyshwick store is like if you head out v

I went there today and it ROCKS! They have done such a good job with the place and have a pretty damn good surprise up their sleeve wink

Do yourself a favour and check it out!

yea Canberra. the new adrenaline store is definitely better than the old. got heaps of cool stuff.
the only downside for me is that Fyshwick is a bit out of the way, I used to walk past the store every day to get home, but I guess that’ll save me some money too raspberry

27 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

iamaperson - 09 May 2014 05:44 PM

yea Canberra. the new adrenaline store is definitely better than the old. got heaps of cool stuff.
the only downside for me is that Fyshwick is a bit out of the way, I used to walk past the store every day to get home, but I guess that’ll save me some money too raspberry

It is so close to my work now, I’m just down the road in Symonston so an easy drive up the road during lunch! This is gonna be bad LOL

blizzard_22 - 11 May 2014 12:26 AM

It is so close to my work now, I’m just down the road in Symonston so an easy drive up the road during lunch! This is gonna be bad LOL

My birthday is on the 14th of July cheese thumbsup

26 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

blizzard_22 - 11 May 2014 12:26 AM

Errr what, I just checked on googs maps where it actually was. I thought it was in in fyshwick, turns out its 1.5k from my house.. Shiittt haha