The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Fatima bought these the other day for his missus

She is gonna have fun stomping on his nuts with those

I’d be a bit worried about the amount of heel lift in those tho…..

K2_TeacherBoy - 20 April 2014 05:35 PM

She is gonna have fun stomping on his nuts with those

You googled it didn’t ya!!!!! LOL

bracer - 20 April 2014 05:44 PM

I’d be a bit worried about the amount of heel lift in those tho…..

And the Forward Lean Adjusment!!!!!

I got mittens today!

Also bought wrist guards. I did stop short of buying new bindings though. I was very tempted but as the husband to be kindly pointed out, I don’t “need” them. Then again I didn’t really “need” mittens either…..

To make up for not getting bindings I bought myself some shin guards for kickboxing. Now I don’t need to borrow the stinky ones at the gym anymore!

air180 - 26 April 2014 01:17 PM

I got mittens today!

Also bought wrist guards. I did stop short of buying new bindings though. I was very tempted but as the husband to be kindly pointed out, I don’t “need” them. Then again I didn’t really “need” mittens either…..

To make up for not getting bindings I bought myself some shin guards for kickboxing. Now I don’t need to borrow the stinky ones at the gym anymore!

I used to have some Dak Mitts when I lived in Colorado - loved loved loved them!!!

$12 for 3 carona longnecks at a major supermarket chain bottle shop. I haven’t had longy prices like that since I was jobless scumbag at uni!

SnowDragon - 26 April 2014 03:51 PM

I used to have some Dak Mitts when I lived in Colorado - loved loved loved them!!!

Always good to hear good reviews about things you’ve just bought! Now i just need some snow to test them out in!

air180 - 26 April 2014 06:18 PM
SnowDragon - 26 April 2014 03:51 PM

Always good to hear good reviews about things you’ve just bought! Now i just need some snow to test them out in!

thumbsup

a meat pie with….... SAUCE!!

fast eddie - 27 April 2014 03:25 PM

F’kin Cannibal!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 27 April 2014 03:38 PM
fast eddie - 27 April 2014 03:25 PM

F’kin Cannibal!!!!!

It had to been done… cool

Bring forth the POWWWWWWWWWWW

Purchased with the help of the Mighty Ice Prancer and this very websites own store!

trentradpants - 30 April 2014 02:18 PM

Bring forth the POWWWWWWWWWWW

Purchased with the help of the Mighty Ice Prancer and this very websites own store!

very nice, radpants.  Is this for Japow only or are you going to take it for a rip in Aus?