The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

YES. Snowboards 2014 — Official Product Thread

<h1>YES. Snowboards 2014</h1>

Shop here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/brands/yes-snowboards

Please let me know if there’s anything we can help you with. Also remember to use your Member and Team discount codes on all products in our store. Let me know if you need your discount code to be sent to you. Please also let me know if there’s a particular model and size you are looking for, and we can special order it for you (pending availability).

Please feel free to ask any product-related questions or give feedback in this thread. I will be updating this thread shortly with more product information.

YES. FOR LIFE

YES. Snowboards is proud to announce an industry first that’s long overdue.

Beginning with the newly launched 014/015 product line, all YES. snowboards will be backed by a full, lifetime warranty.

No, we haven’t uncovered a secret resin formula that makes our boards indestructible. And no, we haven’t cleverly re-worded the policy to avoid honoring a legitimate return. YES. For Life represents what the brand has been about since before it even started. It’s about trust.

It represents the trust we have in our products, our manufacturing partners and our designs. It shares a commitment we have to the highest-quality standards we strive for year after year. It represents the respect we have for the rider that lays down his or her own hard earned cash on a product we believe in and are honored that they chose.

In the mountains, the lineup, in life, wherever - we all know how good it feels when someone’s got your back.

Well relax. YES. has got your back.

SNOWBOARDS

YES. The Standard

Shape: Directional Twin
Base Profile: CamRock
Outline: Directional Volume Twin
Core: Power Drive
Glass: Triax top and bottom
Base: Die-cut, Stone-Ground, Sintered 2000

YES. The Greats

Shape: Asymmetrical Twin
Outline: Asymmetrical twin, radial sidecut
Core: 2x Poplar with Impact Blocks
Core Glass: Triax top, biax bottom
Base: Sintered 2000, Die-cut base graphics

YES. The Basic

Shape: True Twin
Outline: Radial with UnderBite Edges
Core: Poplar with impact blocks
Glass: Biax top and bottom
Base: Die-cut Extruded 4400

YES. Hel YES.

Shape: Directional Twin
Base Profile: Directional CamRock
Outline: Radial with OverBite Edges
Core: 2x poplar with Impact Blocks
Glass: Triax Top, Biax Bottom
Base: Die-cut sintered 2000

YES. smile Emoticon

Shape: True Twin
Outline: Radial with Underbite edges
Core: Poplar with impact blocks
Glass: Biax top and bottom
Base: Die-cut extruded 4400

- Who are the riders for the Greats’ graphics?
- What is the symbol on the base of the Standard?

skip11 - 08 April 2014 06:47 PM

- Who are the riders for the Greats’ graphics?
- What is the symbol on the base of the Standard?

Will confirm shortly re: The Greats

Words from the artist re: The Standard

Am likin the Standard!!!!!

Hey Guys - the riders on the 2014/15 GREATS are;

152 = Jeff Anderson aka JLA (Photo by Cheyenne Ellis)
154 = Jeff Brushie (Photo by Trevor Graves)
156 = Mike Ranquet (Photo by Sean Sullivan)
158 = Damien Sanders (photo by Bud Fawcett)

And the image on the bottom of the STANDARD is actually a typeface BEN TOUR created for the graphic, which obviously reads YES., but in a fairly ‘sinister’ type way.

Any more questions - hit me up!!!
Amine.

Thanks Amine! thumbsup

What a great tribute to Jeffy Anderson. One of the original Uninc riders along with the YES. founders, DCP, RDM and JP Solberg. The other original Uninc team rider was Gigi Ruf. Rest in peace, Jeffy.

‘parabolic beech rails’...........who comes up with this stuff?? There must be boffins in marketing rooms with well worn thesaurus’s. Not to take away from the awesomeness of yes boards, every company seems guilty of it. Its kind of like picture magazines efforts in renaming boobs without ever repeating themselves. One of my personal faves, Chest Wombats!! Feel free to use that board companies!! ‘the 15/16 Yes Rogets, with new chest wombats side rail cushioned impact zones”
But anyhow back to our regularly scheduled thread in 3…...2….........

I received a very interesting press release this morning, which I honestly had no idea about until today. YES. just announced that they are now giving a lifetime warranty on all their snowboards (we are currently selling 14/15 in Australia so this applies to all the boards we are selling this season). Official press release below.

YES. FOR LIFE

YES. Snowboards is proud to announce an industry first that’s long overdue.

Beginning with the newly launched 014/015 product line, all YES. snowboards will be backed by a full, lifetime warranty.

No, we haven’t uncovered a secret resin formula that makes our boards indestructible. And no, we haven’t cleverly re-worded the policy to avoid honoring a legitimate return. YES. For Life represents what the brand has been about since before it even started. It’s about trust.

It represents the trust we have in our products, our manufacturing partners and our designs. It shares a commitment we have to the highest-quality standards we strive for year after year. It represents the respect we have for the rider that lays down his or her own hard earned cash on a product we believe in and are honored that they chose.

In the mountains, the lineup, in life, wherever - we all know how good it feels when someone’s got your back.

Well relax. YES. has got your back.

They just keep coming up with the goods!

That’s amazing!!! That’s a company treating it’s customers right!!

YES!!!!!

wow! ok so does this mean if something happens to my board they will repair/replace it for free for the lifetime of the board?

I’m assuming normal wear and tear from my own dodgy riding isn’t what they mean right?

Damm brilliant idea!

How does the return work? Is it a replacement?

bigjimmy - 11 April 2014 10:43 AM

wow! ok so does this mean if something happens to my board they will repair/replace it for free for the lifetime of the board?

I’m assuming normal wear and tear from my own dodgy riding isn’t what they mean right?

Yes, that’s correct. It would be the same standard for all warranties (all brands), i.e., you jump off a cliff, land on a rock, put a big hole in your board = not covered. However, any manufacturing defects are covered for life.

As a fan of the brand, I think this is absolutely incredible. I’m seriously so stoked they’re doing this!

bkrtron - 11 April 2014 10:45 AM

Damm brilliant idea!

How does the return work? Is it a replacement?

Don’t quote me on it, but I would think so, especially if unrepairable.

thought so.

That is a great policy - even more stoked to get it now!