The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MexiShred 2014

trentradpants - 05 April 2014 01:15 PM

More expensive prices just means less days it takes to make a hero pass worthwhile, what’s a season pass cost, hero pass was only 799 for 2 resorts

Think the seaon pass gull price is $1500. So we won’t be getting any of them!

Im out for this

Tambo - 05 April 2014 04:24 PM
trentradpants - 05 April 2014 01:15 PM

More expensive prices just means less days it takes to make a hero pass worthwhile, what’s a season pass cost, hero pass was only 799 for 2 resorts

Think the seaon pass gull price is $1500. So we won’t be getting any of them!

Just had a look!!!!!

$1249 until the end of this month, then $1549 from May 1st!!!!!

Makes Thredbo’s passes look quite reasonable?????

$999 until the end of month, $1249 after, with the $1249 gettin access in Summer also!!!!!

And both passes gettin 5 days at select resorts in Nth America as well!!!!!

Maybe a good option for those that are gonna do the Shred plus go to Whistler!!!!!

I wonder if Dave has already got his pass for Thredbo????? Pretty sure he did!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 05 April 2014 05:01 PM

Makes Thredbo’s passes look quite reasonable?????

$999 until the end of month, $1249 after, with the $1249 gettin access in Summer also!!!!!

And both passes gettin 5 days at select resorts in Nth America as well!!!!!

Maybe a good option for those that are gonna do the Shred plus go to Whistler!!!!!

I wonder if Dave has already got his pass for Thredbo????? Pretty sure he did!!!!!

and it was $699, the free days are 2 days at each resort & 1 more at your choice, this is what you get

Actually pretty confusin!!!!!

Here it states 5 free days at whatever resort you choose, then elsewhere it states up to five days at 50% off?????

http://www.thredbo.com.au/passes-rentals/winter-passes/

Maybe I’ve read it wrong, as I’m off to work?????

It definitely isn’t straight forward once ya add those 2 days etc in!!!!!

actually after having a better look at it, the thredbo deal going is different than the mountain collective pass you can buy separate
the one i shown you above isnt a full season pass to anywhere here is what you get with it

Each 2014-15 passholder will receive:

12 days total at The Collective destinations:
2 days at AltaSnowbird
2 days at Aspen/Snowmass
2 days at Jackson Hole
2 days at Mammoth
2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
2 days at Whistler Blackcomb
Plus 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations
No blackout dates
Up to 25% off lodging at The Collective destinations
Receive 1 more day at one of the Collective destinations when you purchase today
Additional benefits for passholders:

2 days at Thredbo in Australia*
2 days at Valle Nevado in Chile*
Thredbo   Valle Nevado

*Threadbo and Valle Nevado only valid for Summer 2014. their summer, our winter
Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
Protect Our Winters

2014/15 LIMITED TIME SALE
ADULTS
$359* USD
CHILDREN (12 & UNDER)
$99* USD

Source: http://mountaincollective.com/

Yeah mate sure did. It’s made my Thredbo pass even better value. The way I read it was I get 5 days in whistler for 50% off so saving an additional $250 off my original $750 purchase price! shaka

If I’d known about it becoming part of the mountain collective earlier I would have put more thought into hitting one of the US resorts for a few days as well but my itinerary is pretty full as it is.

As a result of the partnership, Thredbo Season Pass holders will receive 50%* off Mountain Collective partner resort lift passes in the Northern Hemisphere for the 2014 /15 winter season, including Thredbo for winter 2014.

http://www.thredbo.com.au/mountaincollective/

drc13 - 05 April 2014 05:51 PM

Yeah mate sure did. It’s made my Thredbo pass even better value. The way I read it was I get 5 days in whistler for 50% off so saving an additional $250 off my original $750 purchase price! shaka

If I’d known about it becoming part of the mountain collective earlier I would have put more thought into hitting one of the US resorts for a few days as well but my itinerary is pretty full as it is.

when are you goin again dave?

DylanV - 05 April 2014 05:53 PM

Gees do I use up my “team” post replying to dyldo?!  thinking

I fly out on the 29th December for 8 nights in NYC then a night in Washington DC before heading to Whistler on the 7th January until the 17th then off to Vegas and San Francisco before heading home on the 22nd.

drc13 - 05 April 2014 05:57 PM
DylanV - 05 April 2014 05:53 PM

Gees do I use up my “team” post replying to dyldo?!  thinking

I fly out on the 29th December for 8 nights in NYC then a night in Washington DC before heading to Whistler on the 7th January until the 17th then off to Vegas and San Francisco before heading home on the 22nd.

Too late dance

we’ll have to prepare you in jindy this season to prepare the humble peoples of whistler for my arrival in april LOL

Hey Dylan,

K2 and I have the number of this Aussie chick in Whis. We message her for no real reason, K2 even rang and said she sounds hot on the phone, maybe we should pass her number onto you.

DylanV - 05 April 2014 06:05 PM

Too late dance we’ll have to prepare you in jindy this season to prepare the humble peoples of whistler for my arrival in april LOL

Hah part of me says I’m too old for this shit the other part of me says bring it on! Should be some good times in Jindy this season but I don’t think any sort of preparation is going to give me the full dylan experience…

DylanV - 05 April 2014 05:43 PM

actually after having a better look at it, the thredbo deal going is different than the mountain collective pass you can buy separate
the one i shown you above isnt a full season pass to anywhere here is what you get with it

Each 2014-15 passholder will receive:

12 days total at The Collective destinations:
2 days at AltaSnowbird
2 days at Aspen/Snowmass
2 days at Jackson Hole
2 days at Mammoth
2 days at Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows
2 days at Whistler Blackcomb
Plus 50% off all additional days at The Collective destinations
No blackout dates
Up to 25% off lodging at The Collective destinations
Receive 1 more day at one of the Collective destinations when you purchase today
Additional benefits for passholders:

2 days at Thredbo in Australia*
2 days at Valle Nevado in Chile*
Thredbo   Valle Nevado

*Threadbo and Valle Nevado only valid for Summer 2014. their summer, our winter
Complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
Protect Our Winters

2014/15 LIMITED TIME SALE
ADULTS
$359* USD
CHILDREN (12 & UNDER)
$99* USD

Source: http://mountaincollective.com/

They didn’t even spell Thredbo correctly????? LOL

Azz - 05 April 2014 06:08 PM

Hey Dylan,

K2 and I have the number of this Aussie chick in Whis. We message her for no real reason, K2 even rang and said she sounds hot on the phone, maybe we should pass her number onto you.

Does she ice prance?