The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MexiShred 2014

rider26 - 20 March 2014 05:28 PM

Keen. No promises but definitely keen. Keep me posted.

Well since you posted in here, its now an official Boardworld function, you get to organise everything smirk

I’ll put you in touch with my people, I think 20% off shouldn’t be a problem kiss

Make sure we have Bacon in the deal!!!!!

well there’s no plane anymore… think i am out!

Yeah, qantas cut the service, poor form.

The dates are locked in, Muddy has booked his acomm for the weekend, so its all systems GO!!!

I’m assuming that it’s a hotham?

I should probably show my face at something like this one of these days…

It most likely will be

well the lift prices are out, and the resort entry prices.

Car pass, Early bird Hotham $450, falls $275. Full price Falls $315, Hotham $510 (both online)...
per day $45 Hotham ($50 on mountain), $42 Falls ($45 on mountain) but Falls have an after 1pm price.

Lift prices for July…$113/day
3 days $298 (14 days advance will save you $44 on that) Actually, Hotham site doesn’t have info for one day prices, just 2 or more ????  (but as they are owned by the same company, and the passes work at both i expect they’d be the same)

is there any point looking at Buller ( wink ) (actually, forget I even said that)

So for a single day it’s over $150 if you’re riding solo? and $300 for a weekend… That’s worse than NSW prices… by a good $20+ for (on average) shittier snow.

just saying the snow is usually wayyyy better wink but yes, it is very expensive this year. Hence no season passes for us :(

And they wonder why they’re losin people to the OS market?????

I’m kind of glad that I don’t have a season pass for this year. I say this now, when there is no snow. Knowing my luck it will be a bumper season.

More expensive prices just means less days it takes to make a hero pass worthwhile, what’s a season pass cost, hero pass was only 799 for 2 resorts

So pricy! I’ll be taking the snow shoes out the back. Lifts can shove it!

And snow is better down south dyldo!

Tobi - 05 April 2014 12:49 PM

I’m kind of glad that I don’t have a season pass for this year. I say this now, when there is no snow. Knowing my luck it will be a bumper season.

I feel the same hmmm

K2_TeacherBoy - 05 April 2014 01:53 PM

So pricy! I’ll be taking the snow shoes out the back. Lifts can shove it!

And snow is better down south dyldo!

Japan is North!!!!!