The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What do you have planned for summer?

What will you be doing over the summer?

Are you riding overseas? Are you going on a holiday up the coast?

Are you staying local and being a beach bum? Are you working?

Let’s hear it…

looking at ASIO jobs,surfing in Namibia, snowboarding in Sweden…trying to get the dollar that cords owes me from syd fc game.
just the normal stuff really.

Surfing in Namibia, snowboarding in Sweden - yep, sounds like normal stuff to me!  tongue wink

Nice one CRACKERS! smile

HOPEFULLY skate skate skate beer beer beer skate skate skate beer beer beer and why not some golf in there too. Big buck hunter as well. Lets not set the bar too high then anything else is always a bonus.

Maybe save some prepuberty boys from the surf in slow mo and give them cpr. ha ha.

How was England, CJ?

Really good skated heaps, had loads of good ales and food. Checked out Paris. That place is amazing good food and wine. We hd really good weather the majority of the time we were there and did heaps with the family this time round.
Ya miss me???

Yeah dude… good to have you back.  cool smirk

The missus family has a house in Jan Juc and my family has on in Sorrento, so we’ll spend as much time down there as possible. Mostly I’ll be working though downer

USA in Jan-Feb for 4 weeks - ohh yeah…
in between will be MTBing…

Looking forward to summer! Going to try to squeeze in as much as I can.

First week of December I will be away on our summer expedition for work, where we take the kids away for a week to take a journy camping in the Australian outdoors and participating in various activities. I will most likely be white water rafting on the Mitta Mitta in Victoria. So much fun, i love that river and it is an awesome experience to share with the kids.

Last year the week following some of my Outdoor Ed. work colleges and i went on a trip to Mt Buffalo to abseil some waterfalls. It ended up being a 15+ hr day following a canyon and decending waterfalls and following the river out. We plan to do something similar again this year, but a different route.

Over the new years period usually try to get in about a weeks worth of wakeboarding up at Echuca or Yarrawonga. Always fun times with lots of partying.

Will definately be trying to get out to the beach more and actually use my surfboard i bought last yr for the first time. To much wakeboarding last summer.

When ever i get the chance I’ll try to squeeze in some more white water kayaking in the summer rivers, wanna do some really long road bike rides, and get back into the downhill mountain biking again.

Try to get back into doing more gigs with the acoustic duo too.

Last week of Jan. will be heading to Japan for 10days! so super stoked for that grin

Start working again in Feb cool smirk

....yeh thats bout it, i like to keep myself busy haha

drinking beer, surfing, fishing and having fun!!! yewwwwwww

This XMas the wife and I are going skydiving, and then pretty much spending february in Thailand traveling Bankok to Phuket. Maybe a little camping near Jindy inbetween.

Park crew at Whistler! smile

^you win..

I’m working lift ops in whistler.. nothing too glamorous but 3 days off every week to ride suits me just fine.

go work in a hotel and you get 5 days a week to ride.