The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Switchback bindings

Yo,

Has anyone had any experience with switchback bindings? Ive currently got a set of holden/union collab bindings and when I do decent jumps or rails and dont land perfect the toe strap and ankle strap on my backfoot loosen - super annoying if the park is flowing and you have to ride into a new feature soon after landing..

Anyway, taking advice on a new set of bindings likely to be matched with a new capita board (prob indoor survival).

Cheers,
Cam

Sup,

They are very flexible, particualy the highback. It will be the first thing you’ll notice if you ever get to play with them. They offer so little response I don’t get how Halldor and co can land big jumps in them??

The straps and ratchets looked ‘ok’ though.

I thought bindings coming loose was a thing of the past. Any decent brand should have that sorted out.

Just get some mid range Burtons and be happy smile

The last time I looked, they don’t have forward lean adjustments, which is a red flag for me. Personally I like some forward lean on my highbacks.

Thanks for your thoughts lads, will keep it in mind for when I buy closer to this aus season punch

Can’t help with Switchbacks, but if ya let us know what Feel/Flex ya after, I’ll post suitable Flux Binders for ya!!!!!

* Plus the BW Store is stockin them now, and that means a Member Discount for you!!!!! shaka

Shut up Fanboi!

Go Flux Yourself!!!!!

tracvks - 21 March 2014 10:32 PM

Thanks for your thoughts lads, will keep it in mind for when I buy closer to this aus season punch

Cam are you Sheldons mate from Canberra?? Haha what up!!

Yeah son sure am! Im sure ill be seeing alot more of you this season??  shaka