The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Ask the person below you a question.

Free runs cause there is heaps of other nice power jumps aound the runs and deep power to hit….

What do you think about the new I phone good or not….

still not convinced by iphones at all. so many people have problems with them, be it easily cracked screens, reception problems or otherwise.

Most comfortable snowboard boots you’ve ever worn were?

The very first pair of Nideckers that I owned. That said, my current 32s are growing on me every time I wear them…

Are you a Grindhouse fan and have you seen Machete yet?
(Movie of the year right there!)

never heard of grindhouse or machete?

best newsreader on Australian TV?

I like Anton & Janice on SBS or Juanita on ABC. Commercial TV news sucks!

Dream car?

Too many to mention, but a 427 Shelby Cobra would be a good start…

Commodore 64?

^^^what the heck is that???

Warren Chapstick - 29 September 2010 01:11 AM

^^^what the heck is that???

LOL the Commodore 64 was the precursor to the Commodore 128!

It was one of the first PC’s, PErsonal Computers. This was when computers diddnt have CDs to get info, there was a floppy disc, and that’s not the small disk, but a 5-inch disc that really was floppy and thin. And before that, like my old C64, we had a TAPE PLAYER that put data into the computer, to load up a game or something… or even to keep the game running.

Wow, the old days.
I’m glad things have improved.
The C64 compared to a modern day PC is like the abacus compared to the calculator

QUESTION:
What is the first computer you remember having?

The first computer I had was actually the Commodore 64! I remember having it hooked up to an old television. I used to play games like the summer and winter Olympics and the original Mario Bros. I remember a couple of years later when we hooked up a printer and got Printshop (I think that’s what it was called), we thought it was out of this world.

What was/is your favourite arcade game?

An old old Mac, back when they were the worst computers. They have come a long way!

Mac or PC?

Just Giver - 29 September 2010 02:34 AM

An old old Mac, back when they were the worst computers. They have come a long way!

Mac or PC?

Too late…  raspberry

Doh!!!

I’d have to say pacman. My first console was an Atari 2600, which was ancient already when I got it (I think super nintendo already was around then). I loved my atari and played a whole lot of hand me down games to death. So much fun.

Favourite current game? (on PC or console?)

FIFA World Cup 2010 on PS3.

What’s your favourite unhealthy, take-away food?

Nandos/Grill’d… only becuase Australia doesn’t have Fergburger…

Best house/worst street or worst house/best street?