The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What is your ultimate sandwich filling?

rider26 - 02 July 2009 01:03 PM

Ohhhhh I remember now. I used to love fairy bread! I’m thinking of fairy floss, aren’t I?

yep.

Tobi - 02 July 2009 01:05 PM

Ohhhhh I remember now. I used to love fairy bread! I’m thinking of fairy floss, aren’t I?

yep.

OK so what’s fairy floss?

Cotton candy is called fairy floss in australia.

The fairy floss machine always used to fascinate me. I remember being so tempted as a kid to skick my arm in the machine.

rider26 - 01 July 2009 03:08 PM

Avocado with lemon juice, cheese, chicken breast, tomato, mixed greens, a bit of mayo, salt and pepper… yum!

This.

But MUST be light rye.

Also sometimes change chicken to ham.

OK cotton candy = fairy floss.
So is there anything called fairy bread?

Yeah check the photo Tobi posted.

How can you not remember what fairy bread is!! it was at ALL b’day parties, including my 18th wink

And yes you were thinking of fairy floss buddy wink

to keep in line with the fact this is a SOHE board I will pick

Me..sandwiched between Kylie Minogue and Dame Edna….

Now ain`t that a pretty sight..?

rider26 - 02 July 2009 02:21 PM

Yeah check the photo Tobi posted.

I see,
Somehow I missed the picture.
I’ve never had fairy bread then. hmmm.
I feel left out and sheltered.

Peanut butter, honey and strawberries on toast. So good.

beetroot and cheese. friggen awesome, had it for yonks. since i was like 5

I still eat fairy bread and i’m 22, however I only eat them if my mum cuts them into 4 perfect squares

Perfect sandwhich has to be
2 pieces (or 3) slices of white bread or a nice roll, left over christmas turkey - cold, monster cheese, bacon, roasted capsicum, rocket, spinach, bacon (maybe), honey mustard, garlic butter spread - close on grill. drool

Left over pork roast, baked potatoes, crackling and gravy heated and used as a filling between 2 pieces of toast, salt and white pepper!!!!!

best thing about getting older is ya mates start having kids

then you get to fight with them to see who gets the fairy bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!