The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Training Product

There is a new training product out which is pretty sweet for your snowboarding.  You can check out some of the info in this vid.  Let us know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1l5YSXzjo

Send us out a free one nev and ill write a review for the others? wink

Btw, if you are actually reading this just wanted to say thanks for your old 360 tutorial vid. Gave me the basics and now I can land them cleannnn! Thanks man! shaka

sick looking product Nev.
Im using the old deck and inner tubes at the moment, but I love the idea of using kids bindings for sneakers! this sort of gear is perfect for us Aussies because we have to wait so long between our crappy short seasons.

That’s sick, Nev. Looks like a lot of fun and a great training tool. I might have to get one of those.

Yeah I would be pretty keen to get one of these actually cause the tramp boards at tramp training are pretty annoying for someone with size 13 feet (heel is on the board but toe side half my foot is off it).

I like the balance bar too. I was using my freebord deck with an old log. But this would be nicer to use.