The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Battle At The Berrics VII: Pros vs Joes

Battle At The Berrics VII - Pros v.s Joes

The match up reveals:

Game 1 Trent McClung vs. Cody Cepeda

YES !!!

Best series if you want to watch consistent skateboarding. The poor dude against Koston he was oozing nerves.

Eric Koston vs. Chhandy Khon

bkrtron - 17 March 2014 06:49 PM

YES !!!

Best series if you want to watch consistent skateboarding. The poor dude against Koston he was oozing nerves.

Yeh definately! And as you would haha! Playing against an OG like Eric, in HIS park

How good was that dude’s reaction to playing against PJ! Haha. Should be some good match ups. Judging by some of the clips those joes sent in, guys like Wieger have no chance. Possible Morgan Smith vs PJ match-up in Round 2 looks juicy.

LOL yeh I was laughing hard at that one haha

YES!!!! This is awesome! thumbsup

walker - 18 March 2014 12:55 PM

How good was that dude’s reaction to playing against PJ! Haha. Should be some good match ups. Judging by some of the clips those joes sent in, guys like Wieger have no chance. Possible Morgan Smith vs PJ match-up in Round 2 looks juicy.

Wieger lacks the consistency but has some really intense flips. Did you see him in the Nike Berrics challenge for the trick tree?

sad to see Chhandy’s nerves get to him so quickly in his first game

bkrtron - 18 March 2014 04:06 PM

Wieger lacks the consistency but has some really intense flips. Did you see him in the Nike Berrics challenge for the trick tree?

Good point, I haven’t seen the trick tree challenge but I forgot about his nollie heelflip variations which are pretty decent. I still don’t think he stands a chance though. I’d be surprised to see any of Wieger, Nyjah or Chaz progress through to be honest. We’ll see!

It’s only early stages but who do you think will be in the final based on that tree? I’m calling PJ v Nugget right now. I’d hate to see Mikemo make it again with those lame pressure flip variations.

walker - 18 March 2014 05:59 PM
bkrtron - 18 March 2014 04:06 PM

Good point, I haven’t seen the trick tree challenge but I forgot about his nollie heelflip variations which are pretty decent. I still don’t think he stands a chance though. I’d be surprised to see any of Wieger, Nyjah or Chaz progress through to be honest. We’ll see!

It’s only early stages but who do you think will be in the final based on that tree? I’m calling PJ v Nugget right now. I’d hate to see Mikemo make it again with those lame pressure flip variations.

I really want to see a Joe get right up in to the semi’s at least.

PJ Vs Nuggest, Morgan Smith, Moose (maybe did well in previous)

I think Mike Mo doesn’t take it to seriously and funks it out but then again its a competition scene where not many skaters can take the pressure.

New videos are up on theberrics.com wwwwhoooo wweeee it was a good game :D go and check em out.