The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

Haha feck you have been splurging!

DRC you obviously haven’t been doing enough dating, you wouldn’t have the money to splurge on shit like that otherwise ha ha ha ha!

deanobruce - 03 March 2014 11:32 AM

Haha feck you have been splurging!

Haha I guess the upside of the USA/Canada trip seeming like so much money is that everything else feels like a rather minor purchase in comparison…. well at least that’s what I’m trying to convince myself.

I’ve now need to sort out something in the way of bindings to go with “the channel” teacherboy

NBG - 03 March 2014 11:45 AM

DRC you obviously haven’t been doing enough dating, you wouldn’t have the money to splurge on shit like that otherwise ha ha ha ha!

Oh mate ain’t that the truth especially when you have your kind of strike rate! But yes hit the nail on the head I haven’t had to spend much from that category been pretty laid back about it all *insert forever alone meme*

NBG - 03 March 2014 11:45 AM

Oh mate ain’t that the truth especially when you have your kind of strike rate! But yes hit the nail on the head I haven’t had to spend much from that category been pretty laid back about it all *insert forever alone meme*

Your new theme song perhaps?

NBG - 03 March 2014 12:07 PM

Haha yeah mate cry myself to sleep to that every night! :p

On another sad note I can now scrap the Burton board from my recent purchase list. Onetrackmind personally delivered the board to me this arvo (great service no complaints) and lucky they did as the graphic was completely wrong nothing like on OTM or Burtons site (it was baby blue with womens shoes all over it pretty much the worst graphic ever) I awkwardly asked if I could cancel the order so sadly now I’m back on the hunt for a new board!  wah

drc13 - 03 March 2014 06:19 PM

and lucky they did as the graphic was completely wrong nothing like on OTM or Burtons site (it was baby blue with womens shoes all over it pretty much the worst graphic ever) I awkwardly asked if I could cancel the order so sadly now I’m back on the hunt for a new board!  wah

Fashion over function smirk

Azz - 03 March 2014 08:58 PM

and lucky they did as the graphic was completely wrong nothing like on OTM or Burtons site (it was baby blue with womens shoes all over it pretty much the worst graphic ever) I awkwardly asked if I could cancel the order so sadly now I’m back on the hunt for a new board!  wah

Fashion over function smirk

Hah you’re talking to someone that rode a “ski” brand pink and purple board all last season because it was a sick board.

Graphics comes so far down on my selection criteria but this one was just a step too far. Pretty devo about it now though that it’s sunk in, I was pretty excited about the purchase and a living room butter session!

For those of us with a foot fetish OTM have a killer price on this board have at it….

yeah, id be sending that graphic back too

that is a guys’ board?

On another sad note I can now scrap the Burton board from my recent purchase list. Onetrackmind personally delivered the board to me this arvo (great service no complaints) and lucky they did as the graphic was completely wrong nothing like on OTM or Burtons site (it was baby blue with womens shoes all over it pretty much the worst graphic ever) I awkwardly asked if I could cancel the order so sadly now I’m back on the hunt for a new board!  wah

Fark sorry mate didn’t mean to hit a nerve hahahahahahahaha!

Still waiting for you and Deano to hit me up about a night out in the city, Deano is no longer a starter by the sounds as he’s decided to go all chicks first, mates last.

NBG - 04 March 2014 11:09 AM

Still waiting for you and Deano to hit me up about a night out in the city, Deano is no longer a starter by the sounds as he’s decided to go all chicks first, mates last.

Haha, you’d come over the bridge?

NBG - 04 March 2014 11:09 AM

Oh and you shouldn’t be the one that says deno doesn’t call his mates any more muaaahha

Lets go, this friday drinks in city…

well i have purchased shit loads of things lately but this is my my most favourite purchase.

+

+

Lanox what are those? Headphone amplifier? What headphones are they? I’m intrigued

bkrtron - 04 March 2014 04:08 PM

Lanox what are those? Headphone amplifier? What headphones are they? I’m intrigued

Headphones are HE-400 by hifiman

Second is amp for them

Third is DAC