The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld spends the day with Tony Hawk

Such a rad guy.

All the skaters we have spoken to have been great. Everyone of them so giving with their time.

The atmosphere down here is amazing, if you can get down here today,  DO IT!!!
You won’t be disappointed shaka

Cool Vid, Guys!!!!! shaka

I very much considered coming over today but I would have fallen asleep (insert excuse for no sleep last night here) - had to also consider I’m working tonight then straight from work to nippers tomorrow.

Pro Skaters are really great people aren’t they Azz. Enjoy today, I know you will.

BEST

INTERVIEW

EVER

thumbsup
Well done BWcrew; that one topped em all. Not just because of Tony, everything was improved from the high standard already achieved.
Who did the filming/editing?

Sick edit boys! Well done! He’s such a true legend. Cant believe he’s still ripping!

spaz - 22 February 2014 08:30 AM

I very much considered coming over today but I would have fallen asleep (insert excuse for no sleep last night here) - had to also consider I’m working tonight then straight from work to nippers tomorrow.

Pro Skaters are really great people aren’t they Azz. Enjoy today, I know you will.

BEST

INTERVIEW

EVER

thumbsup
Well done BWcrew; that one topped em all. Not just because of Tony, everything was improved from the high standard already achieved.
Who did the filming/editing?

Full credit to our crew on the day:

Mitch Ayers - Film/Edit
Andy Lloyd - Film
Riely Walker - Photo
Azz - Interview
K2 - Interview

Andy Lloyd shaka
He wouldn’t remember but I met him in 2012 at Perisher.
Tried to get his job in 2013.

That was rad, great job guys!

Awesome day, great event. Bondi turned it on, and the skaters were ripping. Great seeing all the Boardworld shirts out there. thumbsup

Best day ever working with the crew poolside! Such an experience! Will do a write up and post pics when I get back to Melbourne. Hopefully Monday night

I am so sunburnt from yesterday… worth it though.

Awesome work guys! Great edit, really enjoyed watching!

I want more!!!!

You will have a chance to buy more wink

Haha i see what you did there…