The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Interview questions for Tony Hawk - we need your input

Ask him what colour eyes he has!!!!!

And what his favourite foods are!!!!!

ask him whether Slam is one of his favourite books.

Ask him,  if his daughter wanted to be a pro skater like her dad.. would he be worried about her injuring herself, or would he help her to progress with in the sport?

(I think this would be interesting, as a while ago there was some controversy over a photo of him riding with his daughter on the board)

Also, if he didn’t become a pro skater.. what would he most likely be doing with his life?

And What is his next favourite sport after skating?

if he was to be worried about his daughter injuring herself (enough to try and discourage her from following her interest) then he’d be a bit of a twit, considering his son Riley just turned pro not long ago!

Ask him if he enjoys snowboarding grin

It was more to ask If he would encourage her, even tho (as seen in the media with him in the past) its dangerous and he would most likely get scrutinised..  Because of the fact she is female.. (I don’t intent this to be sexist in any way, but society tends to impose a stigma that women are more fragile.. And get hurt easier.. (which I think is bs) and just wondering if he would break that stigma and really encourage her..)

but hey, just thought it might be an interesting question…  Dont ask it if you don’t want.. Just trying to help out..

1. Has skateboarding changed much since you were a kid?

2. What gets you up in the morning?

3. What’s more important - a social skate or competition?
(kind of a trick question; after interviewing various pro’s myself, it’s obvious skate comps are viewed by them as a social gathering before a competition).

4. If you had to change something about skateboarding today what would it be?

5. Why isn’t there a trick named “the hawk” or “tony” after all cabs has a trick named after him! - maybe you weren’t innovative enough wink IS THERE ANYTHING YOU FEEL YOU DIDN’T ACHIEVE IN SKATEBOARDING?

6. What is the future of skateboarding?

7. Your son has some big shoes to fill - will he cut it in the industry, is he better than you?

8. Can you sign this Boardworld deck?

Even better, ask him to autograph a BW Members Breasts!!!!! LOL

You have some good breasts Miz,

My Man Boobs do get quite the attention, Deano!!!!!

I’d pay to see Tony sign mizu’s boobies!! LOL

So would I, h0z!!!!!

So would I!!!!!

F4ck that is one long question there….

How many times this week have you typed the name Shaun White?

Are you talkin to ya self again, Deano?????

You’d be no good if you were picked to do an interview with him!!!!!