The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

New coffee cup and mini figurine grin

Since my devo thread update of my board getting stolen, I had to buy a new one. Here is my Lobster Jibbaord and Switchback bindings. It’s the most flexy snowboard i’ve ever owned at least, so much fun!!!!

A pair of Nike Air Yeezy II Red Octobers

Sticking with deanos red theme, got one if these, should hopefully make snow trips a breeze!

Hell Yeah mate!!! Been thinking of gettin one of them. Have to give me a drive wink
I like how your sticking with the box theme too haha

What happened to the Cubicon?????

Since there is a theme going.

This is a beast of a ride-on; 48’ fabricated deck and it moves fast (I estimate 20-30km/h), 20ltr fuel tank, seat suspension and accessory charger (I will be installing an iPhone dock and speakers).
Picked it up last Thursday with 0.6hrs on it, I’ve mowed the entire property (including around the dam), some areas had 2 foot high overgrowth.

To do a normal mow used to take 3.5hrs. The Husky only has 3.5 hrs on it now (which includes PP having a play)
I believe a normal mow will be under 1hr on this.

Mizu Kuma - 10 February 2014 03:24 PM

What happened to the Cubicon?????

Still have the cubicon, getting rid of the wife’s volvocon

Nice con job!!!!! shaka

Got nothin’ on this dude and his red car.

But he’s not a BW member so it doesn’t count.

Made me smile anyway. smile

rider26 - 12 April 2013 05:21 PM

Stoked on my new snowboard for this season. FYVE MAYHEM 151.

Jez did you end up putting up a review of this board on the site?

I’ve just started browsing at potential boards for the upcoming season and a couple of Fyve boards have caught my eye but I can’t seem to find either of them to actually purchase (if you have any insider knowledge of stock hit me up)

One would be the Fyve Mayhem like you got and the other the Alex Lehours Camrock that Dyldo got.

drc13 - 20 February 2014 11:19 AM
rider26 - 12 April 2013 05:21 PM

Stoked on my new snowboard for this season. FYVE MAYHEM 151.

Jez did you end up putting up a review of this board on the site?

I’ve just started browsing at potential boards for the upcoming season and a couple of Fyve boards have caught my eye but I can’t seem to find either of them to actually purchase (if you have any insider knowledge of stock hit me up)

One would be the Fyve Mayhem like you got and the other the Alex Lehours Camrock that Dyldo got.

Cant get the mayhem anymore, im super stoked with my Alex Lehours Camrock 151 shaka

Been on a spending spree again getting ready for a big year of snowboarding! Here’s some of my latest purchases shaka

*Flights to NZ in June/July
*Flights + Accomodation for USA/Canada in December/January

32 Prime Boots