The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Am I turning into a grumpy old man?

Poll: Was this kid/s out of line?
Total Votes: 13
Yes
No
Maybe, I’ll explain
Don’t matter, Azz is a grumpy old bastard!!!!

You Putz!!!!!

Calm down, old timer. mizu

Why, you little!!!!! rage

Now that I think of it, you do look a lot like Homer Simpson. He does tend to fall and hurt himself a lot too. smirk

And you’re a lot like Bart!!!!!

Practical joker, that’s short, with a woman’s voice!!!!!

Hahaha now now, Miz, you grab him while I get the paddle.

I can feel a paddling coming on michelle

rider26 - 09 February 2014 04:15 AM

Did you tell them off? If you were a bit annoyed, you have a right to be, but if you didn’t tell them off, I don’t think you’re grumpy (in this situation haha). It’s hard to gauge their intention though, it’s possible they just didn’t want to disturb you in your own house. I dunno…

It’s not my place to teach a young adult about manners. So, no I didn’t bother saying anything.
It will be suggested to the appropriate party that friends visiting should show some manners when in our home, so I will lay bets it never happens again smile

My parents taught me to say hi & bye, introduce if needed when visiting others….... Maybe it’s just the youth of today?

But young Dylan is not like that!!! He must have awesome folks smile

Yes young Dylan is not like that!

And I am pretty sure the “interested party” in this tale would never do it as well.

I think it’s technically rude or at least bad manners.

But some kids are just shy or can’t speak easily to adults.

When I was I kid I was kinda bad for this cause I was kinda shy. I had a friend who was really polite and spoke well to my parents and they thought he was the nicest boy ever.
He was actually ridiculous rude and often a straight up a** hole. But because he did this one thing, parents thought he was the best behaved child ever.
Perception is a funny thing.

ozgirl - 09 February 2014 11:14 AM

Yes young Dylan is not like that!

And I am pretty sure the “interested party” in this tale would never do it as well.

I think the interested party is more of an “uninterested” party

Ahhhh kids, can’t live with them and the law prevents us from using them as slaves smile

Shit, what Law?????

Please show me this law you speak of?

You’re just getting grumpier, they’re just being teenagers.

Did you stop your movie, get up and welcome them into your home or just sit there and look over your glasses.

BTW: stay grumpy shaka

You are definitely grumpy, but i still like you.

And yeh it was rude, i would have walked in, told you to move over so i can watch.